"You can be discharged in two days just to make sure there aren't any complications." He replied, earning a nod from me.

Doc Will did a small check up on me, making sure to check the movements of my fingers and feet.

He asked me a few questions while he checked my heartbeat with his stethoscope, trying not to squirm at the cold metal being pressed on my bare skin.

"Thank you doc." I politely said, making him nod.

"No problem Ms. Haven, I'll be prescribing you some vitamins to help you recover faster." He said, before swiftly walking out of the room.

"Is Alec with them?" I asked, glancing at mom.

She didn't had the chance to reply before the door opened, soft chatter entering the hospital room.

The twins were the first to see me awake, followed by Chase and lastly Todd. I tried not to chuckle at how Todd's whole body froze at the sight of my conscious state.

"Blue!" Todd exclaimed, barreling towards me and pushing Chase slightly."You're awake!"

"No, I'm a ghost Tood. WooooOoo." I sarcastically said, a smile on my lips.

He stood beside me, playfully glaring at me."Hey, don't you sass me blue." He reprimand, his hands fidgeting.

I rolled my eyes, opening my arms wide."Come on, give me that hug goof." I grinned, his frame immediately bending down to wrap his arms around me gently.

Todd let out a fake sniffle."I'm so fucking glad you're okay. Excuse my language Elena but I just can't get rid of your half-dying body out of my mind blue." He pulled away, his lips in a grimace.

"Don't get me started with your bleeding." He shook his head, before still continuing."It was so much blood like period but so much worse." He shuddered.

This time, Chase took long strides towards us and whacked Todd at the back of his head. He let out a yelp, rubbing the spot.

"That's not something you should tell to a person who just got herself powdered." He scolded, Todd voicing out a grunt.

I let out a small laugh, their bickering easing the sadness that came from V's betrayal. My laughter was cut short when I let out a wince, my hand coming up to touch my bandaged side.

"Are you okay? Do you need a doctor?" An amused smile sprawled on my lips at how they asked that both at the same time.

"I'm fine." I assured, turning to the twins."Thank you for saving me Jay and Hay." I smiled softly, knowing it had something to do with them that we were found.

Jayden waved a hand off, a smile on his lips."It was actually Connor who did all the work Haven but I'm glad you're okay."

"Yep, we were with Alec when the incident happened. It was all Connor's tracking skills." Hayden piped in, running a hand through his hair.

At the mention of Alec, I felt my brows knit in confusion at his absence. Weren't they together?

"Speaking of the skittle, where is he? Isn't he with you guys?" I asked, glancing at the four of them.