XXVIII.

Chapter 28: Date Crashers

A/N: ANOTHER UPDATE COOKIES🥰STAY SAFE AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE CHAPTER! I LOVE YOU🥺💚

🍪Ellie's P.O.V

"We have a problem blue, not like just a problem but a problem that could cost the entire book problem," Todd stated, standing beside me.

I quickly stuffed my things in my locker, not in the mood to be organized. We all have that day where we like try to organize everything and there's everyday where we're like 'ah fuck it' and stuffs everything in.

I closed my locker quite harshly, a few people glancing at us. I turned to Todd who was puffing his chest like a gorilla and shoulders square.

It was quite funny considering he was wearing a hot pink turtleneck that contrasted nicely on his tan skin, a black fitted pants, and a leather jacket.

He's the only guy that I've known that could pull off such color. Todd looked good in his new hair cut, his curls in a neat mess.

"I don't remember being present when this said problem occurred so that's your problem," I flatly told him.

Todd frowned,"Well, I'm involving you in this problem. Please blue! This is not a drill!" He exclaimed, pulling at his curls.

I crossed my arms across my chest,"Todd, last time you told me we had a problem. You were referring to the fucking ballpen you left behind on the bus wherein you made me wait in the bus stop to ask every single bus until the last one to ask wether they found your ball pen or not," I reminded him, my expression completely blank.

Todd huffed,"It was indeed a problem blue! Without a ball pen, how can I write? How can I answer? How can I listen? What do I stuff my mouth into when the teacher's making me bored?" He defended, his hands doing weird hand gesture.

I shook my head at him, before turning around and started to walk away. Sensing that he wasn't following, I turned around to raise a brow at him.

"I don't have all day Todd," I let out a sigh, earning a triumphant smile on his face.

He immediately went up beside me, throwing an arm across my shoulder and started to tell me what the 'problem' is about.

"It's Chase," He started off, ignoring the stare of the few students who passed by us.

I turned to him,"What about Chase?" I felt my brows furrowed, growing worried at the mention of his name.

Is this the business that Alec had to do after class? He skipped last period and texted me, apologizing that he can't fetch me home and he had something important to do.

He let out a deep sigh,"I know, I was really worried when I found out. Even Valentino is panicking!" He revealed, earning a glare from me.

"Just fucking tell me Todd," I growled out, growing impatient.

"Valentino told me that Chase is taking someone out for a date," He said, looking at me so serious that it made me stop walking.

Todd pulled his arm away, throwing them up in the air like 'finally'."See? I knew you would totally agree that this is a problem!" He let out a relieved sigh.