XIX.

Chapter 19: The Fucked Up Solution

A/N: Thank you for reading! Don't forget to vote!💚I love you cookies, see on the next update and stay safe!!!

🍪Ellie's P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of loud booming voices downstairs, my head was pounding badly and my body felt extremely sore.

I looked around, seeing I was in an unfamiliar room. The bed sheets smelled someone familiar but I couldn't stop the panic that welled in me upon remembering what happened.

I forced myself out of bed, touching my forehead that was covered with a small bandage. I swayed slightly before slowly walking out of the room, my hand on the wall to support me.

As I went farther down the hallway, I was met with a set of stairs and the voices seemed louder than before.

I struggled to get down considering how sore I felt. I was about a few steps down when my brain finally and slowly recognized the voices.

"You fucked up once and I let it go but fucking up twice? That's pushing your luck Todd!" I recognized it as Alec's angry voice.

"You think I wanted this to happen? I admit that I fucked up but this wouldn't have happened if you told her the fucking truth from the start!" Todd shot back, his voice as angry as Alec's.

I felt a frown grace my features, I didn't know that Todd and Alec knew one another. From the way they act around one another, it was impossible to make out that they're friends.

"Wether she knows or not, it was your job to look after her." Alec snapped, his voice going a deep notch.

"You think I don't feel guilty? Ellie's my friend and seeing her in that state knowing that I could've done something pains me deeply!" Todd replied, his voice cracking in the end.

"Friend? You didn't even want to be her friend when I told you about this. She doesn't deserve a friend who can't even protect her." Alec jabbed, his tone filled with fury.

I felt my stomach drop at Alec's word. What?Does that mean that Todd only befriended me because of him?

"I think both of you should do a time o—"

"Shut up." They both snapped at the same time.

"You're one to talk Alec. You don't even have the guts to straight up tell her what shit you got her into." Todd sneered back.

A second passed before I heard something crash against something. A loud grunt can be heard followed by the sounds of fist meeting the skin.

This time, I made my way down the last steps and was met by Alec and Todd fighting one another. Chase and Valentino pulled them away from one another, standing in between of them.

Alec's has his back turned to me while the rest were to focused on the scene in front of them to notice me standing there.

"Did I hit a nerve? Yes Alec, I admit that I might be a shitty-ass friend but you weren't there when she hit her low and you weren't the one comforting her while she was crying because of an asshole who chose to run away from shit rather than stepping on it." Todd spat out, his teeth completely covered in blood.

Todd looked up from his bent state, his eyes widened when they met my teary ones. He immediately straightened up and made a move towards me but stopped when he saw me take a step back.

The pack of skittles finally noticed me, their eyes widening in shock. Alec was the last one to turn but I couldn't bear to stare into his eyes.

"Y-you fucking lied." I stammered out, a tear sliding down my cheek.