nueve

hey guys, pretty weird chapter up ahead but enjoy

it was really difficult to write today so bare with my madness for just 3884 words.

sorry for grammar mistakes.

-

Jimin was laughing.

It was an earthly maniac cackle erupting from the deep pits of his belly, through his throat, and out of his swollen, red lips. He was hysterical, eyes crinkling before shutting involuntary, his laughter reverberating around the room. He nearly almost collapsed, barely having time to catch himself on his knees before another wave of his thundering laugh came rolling in.

I could only stare at him in bewilderment, anguish, and confusion. What was so goddamn fucking funny? A man bleeding out in front of the both of us? I declared Park Jimin was a sick human being and no doubt in my mind he did this, he and his homicidal crew who kept creating a new wave of terror around me.

I though about the auction, was it because of that? Was that making him practically convulse in front of me? He didn't mind seeing Wook like this, in pain, beaten to a bloody pulp. He must've of enjoyed it a lot from the way he's laughing. Poor Wook.

Oh fuck. Wook.

I turn to him and pretend I'm not listening to laughter behind us, inspecting where he was injured. It seems to be everywhere because there is no place on him that isn't covered in blood. I don't what the fuck they did but they damn sure did a good job of making their point heard on his body.

The look in Wook's eyes tell me everything I need to know. He's telling me we have to get out of here and right now because he isn't leaving here alive. He needs medical attention and immediately but how am I supposed to get past a creep standing six feet away from us? God, I was not cut out for this lifestyle.

"Y/n..." Jimin says my name teasingly. I ignore him and put my arm around Wook's waist while guiding his hand to my neck where he can rest it there. We don't have much time.

"Can you walk?" I ask him softly and he groans a yes out.

I hold his waist tighter and stand up at the same while pushing his weight entirely on my side. He screams in agony but understands what I'm trying to do and uses the wall to lift himself up. My feet skate on the surface of the ground when Wook's body suddenly slumps onto mine and we both stumble into the wall, still on our feet but in pain.

"Y/n."

When I look at Jimin again, he isn't laughing or smiling anymore.

He's still and silent, his black eyes flashing between Wook and I, like he is picking us apart. His posture straightens as his finger dips between the part in his bangs and opens it wider so more of his porcelain skin shows. I can see the sweat glistening from his forehead from where I'm standing and it tells me from how close he is to me, Wook and I aren't going anywhere anytime soon.