doce

let's get down to business bitches

this chap might be confusing so you have to read every closely cuz it has to do with the majority of the plot.

hope you enjoy, you guys are awesome.

-

It felt like someone punched me square in the face.

Like I could feel every bone in their knuckles crush against the smooth skin that made up my tinted cheeks as if they were were hitting me with this insanely fresh dose of reality.

My heart throbbed so loud it  bled into my ears, dragging me into this tsunami of whiteness and stillness all around me.

I didn't know if I was dying or if I had passed out or something but things felt so wrong that there was no possible way they could ever be right.

Danger swarmed my vision with each blink I took. With every breath I took, the smell of leather and latex was my reward and with each damn sound I could process was the boisterous laughter of the downfall that was called my life.

My stomach turned.

My breath caught on the invisible barbwire around my aching lungs. I felt like a smoker who finally experienced the feeling of not being able to breathe.

And then it all came crashing down as an unshed tear finally spilt from my eye and rolled down my cheek, hitting the ground with a splat.

"NO!"

My legs pushed against the concrete pavement that bit against my shoes as I sprinted out of Jimin's arms and to Rose - Rose who was laying there with dark crimson oozing out of her temple, nose, and mouth. I could hear her struggle on a breath as she heaved onto the sidewalk - rolling onto her stomach and throwing up.

I knew the rocks on the floor had split my jeans and teared the skin of my knees as I collided onto the ground hard, my body barreling with hers as I narrowly wrapped my arms around her, not sure knowing where to touch her or how to care for her.

I could feel her body relax slightly against mine but not much as she opened her eyes and gazed up at me as if she saw Jesus. She was crying - her cheeks stained with tear marks and red that blended itself together.

"Rose! Fuck! Rose." I yelled and cradled her face. For a moment, I forgot about the imposing threat around us, the peril that lurked in every corner around me. All my mind could process was Rose, the only person who had actually been good to me, broken and bleeding by the men who say they were here to protect me.

They hurt her, no, he hurt her.

"Y/n," she whimpered, trying to use the lapels of my jacket to lift herself but she couldn't. She just lay there in my arms, grief and relief a mixture on her face. I held her firmer, shushing her.