CHAPTER FOURTEEN!

Começar do início

      "he wanted us to rough him up in front of his girlfriend. he paid real good, up front. we got drunk." parker and allison stepped closer, listening very closely to the man next words choice. "we took it a little too far, started to hassle the girl, too. and then, all hell broke loose."

    "the guys who paid you, what did he look like?" allison question, "brow hair, light scruff, slight build?" allison described harold, luntz nodded.

    "yeah, yeah, that's him." luntz answered.

    "well, that's a... a really good guess." the officer stuttered as allison reached into her leather jacket and grabbed vanya's bookcover.

    "is this the girlfriend?" allison asked, the officer pulled allison and parker to the side and closed the curtain. "hey, uh... just, um... Just a moment, by any chance, is your movie called small town cop falls for hollywood superstar's bullshit?" he questions.

    "we're so sorry for misleading you," allison apologized, sighing.

    "I believe the word would be "lying"," the officer corrected her, applying his hands on his hips.

    "I'm sorry I lied," allison apologized again, parker rolled his eyes, "but I didn't know how else to get answers." she raised vanya's book- cover to his eyes level, "this is my sister. and I think the guy that put him in this hospital has her. I have to find her."

    parker was second away from erasing this so- called buster if he didn't move from his fucking views. "sir, we really need to find her." parker pouted, "my mom have never been missing for this long." parker continued.

    "I could get fired for just bringing you down here with me." the officer sighs sharply.

    "please. I think she's in trouble. we need your help." allison frowned, the officer sighed once again before opening the closed curtain.

   "answer the lady's question. Is this the girlfriend?" the officer asked luntz and he took a second to examines the book-cover.

    nurse entered, "sorry, but the doctor's ordered more tests. you're gonna have to ask him questions later." she ordered.

    the trio went into the hallway, waiting for mr. luntz to goes into surgery. "this is fucking annoying, I should've just used my power."

    "no, I can't risk you exposing yourself, five would kill me," allison warned, "maybe vanya and leonard are around here, in this hospital."

    "I highly doubt that, I can't feel vanya or his senses around here." parker exhaled sharply before the nurse that had kicked us out the room walked over.

    "hey, dale? have you seen mr. luntz?" the nurse asked, the officer whirled around to face her. "no, why?" the officer asked concerned with the question.

    "I took him to x-ray, and then he disappeared," the nurse answered, parker closed his eyes trying to attract luntz's emotion, only to receive no feedback.

    "he's dead," parker whispered toward allison, she nodded. "ma'am, one more thing." she called out, unfolding the paper in her hand and bring it to the nurse's eyes level, "do you recognize this woman?" she asked and the nurse grabbed it.

    "mm. she left with mr. peabody this morning." the nurse answered, giving the paper back to allison.  "wait, this morning?"

    "they must've been here when we stopped by the cabin." allison turned to parker and cheddar.

    "no, shit."

    "maybe they went back there," parker wildly suggested, allison nodded. "let's go get my sister," allison whirled around but cheddar stopped them.