An "average" day in Colo

Luna's pov:
I woke up quite early and had to pry Eric's heavy arm off my body to get out of bed.
I put on my black silk robe and headed out of my room and into the large kitchen to make some breakfast.

After about ten minutes I heard Eric come in and wrap his arms around me.
"Morning." He said with a raspy voice, making my cheeks heat up immediately at how hot he sounds in the morning.
"You hungry." I said as I finished cooking and served up two plates of food.
"Always." He replied as he took one of the plates after thanking me.

"So, what are the plans for today?" He asked.
"Well, I have a few people I need to take care of." I replied, hoping he understood what I was on about.
"Can I come?" He asked excitedly.
I stared at him with my mouth open, at a loss for words.
"I- I guess. Why?" I stuttered. I found it odd that he would want to come with me during something that I deemed boring.
"Because it sounds like fun." He replied.
"Trust me, it's rarely fun."
"Your job is to hunt people down and kill them. What's not fun about that?"
"Are you a psychopath or something Eric?"
"Just saying, I think it's cool."
"Aha, well thanks I guess."

I stood up and collected both our plates and headed to the sink to clean them.
"We better get ready." I said and sped off into my basement room to put on some more suitable clothes.

After this I rounded up Eric and brought him into the gun storage room as we loaded up on any needed weapons.

Once we were fully prepared we got into my car and drove away.

"Ok, first target is a man named John Shaw. Fairly low profile but will still need some work. He is heading to a major event in half an hour in a Lamborghini Aventador. It will be easiest to drive beside him and take him out through the window." I said whilst reading through a virtual file on my phone. Eric nodded in response.

"Ok, you see that car. The blue one, that's him. Get ready." I said with confidence whilst loading a gun.

We drove beside him, he was oblivious. Perfect. This will be too easy.

I rolled down the window then reached over and tapped on the window on his car.

He reluctantly rolled it down, "What do you-" he said but before he could finish I put a bullet through his skull. His head flopped down onto his steering wheel and the car drove into the side of a building.

We made a quick getaway and hid down an alleyway.

After spending the next few hours tracking multiple people down we had finished for the day and headed home.

"Wow that was awesome." Eric said as I shut the door.

"What? The part with you almost falling off a bridge?" I said with a chuckle.

"Oi, come here you." I barely had time to respond before he had grabbed my waist and slammed his lips against mine.
His hand roamed up my shirt with meaning and grabbed my left boob.

Smut warning ⚠️

"I really need you." He moaned into my ear, causing me to shiver.
"Well then, you better take me." I replied with equal lust.
He bit down on my lower lip as he began to furiously rip my clothes off, all whilst removing his own.
Bending down, he grabbed my thighs and picked me up so I was straddling him.
We continued our make out session until we made it to the bedroom.
The moment he walked in he placed me down and I crawled to the middle of the bed and pressed my head to the mattress, spreading my legs in the process.
"Hmm, already wet I see." Eric spoke as he came up behind me, running a finger over my slit.
I let out a soft moan as he gently touched my clit.

Eric's pov:
This woman is driving me insane.
I grabbed her hips and began rubbing my tip over her slit, relishing in the way her moans would slip from her mouth and fill the room.
I slowly pushed my way into her and growled out as I did so.
"Your so tight." I muttered as I began a steady rhythm.

"Faster." She said after a while.
I followed her orders with pleasure and began pumping into her at an incredible speed.
Our moaning soon filled the air as the tension grew.
I knew it wouldn't be long now before we both spilt over the edge into an utter bliss.
I was right.
We screamed each other's names at the same time as I pulled out and spilt my liquid on her backside.
Smut over ⚠️

Panting, we laid next to each other in a tangled mess.
The only sound being that of our ragged breaths as we both fell unconscious.

----

AN:
Hope you liked the update everyone 🥴

Don't worry they won't be staying in Colo for long and will be back at Dauntless soon.

Don't forget to comment, rate and share (it's what keeps me motivated to update)

See you soon ☺️