The morning after.

Luna's pov:
The first thing I noticed in the morning was the drool worthy scent of freshly cooked eggs and bacon. Oh, and the fact that the freezing air was hitting my skin.
I sat up and grabbed the soft blanket from Eric's bed before wrapping it around my naked form and walking into the kitchen.
"Morning." I said with a yawn as I sat down at the island.
"Sleep well?" Eric asked with a knowing smirk.
"Yes." I replied, slightly embarrassed.
Eric noticed this and walked over to me to with two plates of food, placing them both in front of me.
He then picked me up, I made sure the blanket stayed attached, and sat down with me on his lap.
"Why are you embarrassed?" He asked, slightly hurt.
"I don't know." I replied with a laugh.
He leaned down and planted a soft kiss at the back off my neck.
I turned my head to face him and gave him a quick peck on the lips.
He frowned at this and started leaning in for more.
Just before he reached my lips I put a fork full of eggs in my mouth and turned away.
"The food will go cold." I said innocently.
"You little minx." He muttered and tucked into his food.
"This is really good." I said, shoving more food into my mouth.
"Glad you like it." He replied, squeezing my waist.
"So, I was thinking that at some point we should visit my home city, Colo." I said absentmindedly.
"That would be awesome." Eric said like a child on Christmas.
"How about tomorrow?" I suggested.
He nodded and got up to clear away our dishes.
Just as I was getting down off the stool, the blanket that was wrapped around me got caught and fell away from me.
Before I could grab it I felt two strong arms wrapping around my middle.
I turned to see Eric looking me up and down, his eyes clouding over with lust.
Before I could speak he picked me up bridal style and carried me to the couch.
He laid me down and climbed on top of me.
"We have to get ready. Move." I said sternly.
He looked extremely disappointed and after a while of just staring he finally moved and let me run to get ready.
I jumped in the shower quickly and sighed in relief as the warm water cascaded down my back.
I got out and dried off before putting on some simple work out clothes.
When I got out of the bathroom Eric was dressed and ready to go.
"See you later." I said to Eric and walked away to find Chris and Tris who had been wanted help with training.
I found them and spent the next few hours helping them with fighting techniques.

----
AN: Sorry it's been a few days since I last updated, I have been very busy.
In the next chapter things will be fairly different and a load of new stuff will be introduced so stay tuned ☺️

Rate, comment and review.

See you soon Xx