Fence Trip

Luna's pov:
I wake up feeling a strong ache in my back and open my eyes to see that I fell asleep on the couch in a very unpleasant position.
I look to my left to see that Eric also fell asleep on the couch after we watching the movie.
"Eric, wake up." I said loudly.
He didn't wake up so I slowly made my way over to him and poked him in the side.
Before I knew what was happening, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me down on top of him.
I tried to get off but only ended up straddling him.
"Hmm, I like this position." Eric practically moaned, still half asleep.
I blushed profusely and lightly slapped him in the face to fully wake him up.
He snapped his eyes open and glared at me before smirking when he saw the colour of my cheeks.
He let go and I quickly ran to the bathroom to change. I decided to wear my red leather jacket, combat boots coated with spikes, simple black jeans and a low cropped back tank top.
"So, what we doing today?" I asked Eric once I had stepped out of the bathroom.
"Me and Four are taking the initiates to the fence today. Wanna come?" Eric replied, still lying on the couch with a pillow over his head.
"Sure, what time do we need to be at the train?"
"8am"
"It's 7:56"
"Shit! Why didn't you tell me!"
Luna just laughed at his outburst and hurried on down to the train tracks.
Once she arrived she spotted Four and walked over.
"Where's Eric?" He asked as I approached.
"He'll be here in a sec." I replied, waiting for the train.
The rest of the initiates looked around skeptically for the train to arrive.
Eric appeared just in time for the train to whiz past, allowing minimal time for everyone to climb on.
Once at the fence Four started giving a mandatory explanation.
"This is the fence, where most of you will be working after Initiation. We hardly know what's out there and it could be bad, so you will be guarding and making sure nothing happens."
"My city it over that way." I said pointing off to the side.
All the initiates excitedly looked off into the distance, imagining what's out there.
"It's thousands of miles away, maybe one day you'll have to come visit." I said to the crowd of excited teens.
They seemed to explode with excitement at this and started bombarding her with questions about travel and what it's like over there.
"Right, the trains arriving. Come on." Eric said after everyone had calmed down slightly.
The initiates walked on ahead and Eric came close by my side.
"Do you trust me?" Eric whispered with a smirk.
"No, not really." I replied, keeping a blank expression.
He pouted and stared at the ground.
I laughed, "I'm joking."
"Get on my back." He said with a genuine smile.
I did as he said and soon he was running at full speed towards the train.
I squealed in fear and excitement as he jumped onto the train with me still clinging on for dear life.
Once we were in the train we got many looks from some of the initiates.
"Ceo of safety goes to..." Four said from behind us.
"Pfft yolo." I replied, earning a few laughs from the crowd.
We soon arrived at the Dauntless compound and Eric once again jumped off the train with me still on his back.
He let me down as we all leaped off the side of the roof and onto the net down below.
"Right, back to training initiates." Four yelled across the group once everyone was down.
Half of them groaned and started complaining.
A few of the initiates walked up to me and one of them asked, "can you come with us?"
"You got us though." Four said from behind, gesturing to himself and Eric.
The kid stuttered before I butted in and said, "Yeah but you two suck."
"Woah, we do not suck." Eric protested.
A few initiates chuckled and I refrained from smiling.
"Not like that." He said rolling his eyes.
"Yeah yeah." Four said, nudging Eric's side.
"Ugh, I hate you all." Eric said under his breath before speaking louder, "ok, enough stalling let's go." After he said this he walked over to me with a determined look and before I could back away he flung me over his shoulder and begun carrying my to the training room.
I laughed all the way there and just before he placed me back onto the ground I felt him slap my ass.
"Did you just smack my ass?" I asked once he put me down.
He held his hands up in surrender before turning towards the initiates.
I shook my head and began walking over to help anyone who looked like they needed it.

-----
AN: once again, hope your all enjoying the story.
Any suggestions are always welcome.
Feel free to point out any mistakes.
I will update very soon, stay tuned!