Luna's Ride

Luna's pov:
The moment we reached the canteen, loud noise filled my ears as I stared at the rambling dauntless that were crowded round the tables.
Four and Eric led me over to a table with a few people already sat at.
They both sat down and four motioned for me to sit next to him.
As soon as I sat down I glanced at Eric and saw his jaw was tense and fists were clenched at his sides.
Was he Jealous?
"Hey." Someone next to me said.
"Sup." I said, turning my head towards him.
"I'm Zeke, and this is my younger brother Uriah." He said motioning to the other boy across the table from him.
"I'm Luna." I replied and smiled at the both of them.
"How are you liking dauntless?" Uriah asked with a mouthful of food.
"It's great." I said, piling some of the food in front of my onto my plate.
"What's it like being an assassin?" Zeke asked with excitement laced through his voice.
It seemed that quite a few people, Four and Eric included, all turned to hear my answer.
"Well, I usually get informed of who my target is through this device," I pull out my tracker device. It's a small rectangle that pulls out into a large iPad type device with a see through screen, "it will also say how much I will earn for completing the mission. Usually between 100k and a million, this is because I get sent the target that people have been after for years." I finished, putting my tracker away.
"Woah, that's sick." I heard Uriah say from across the table.
"What do you do with the money?" Eric said, drawing my attention to him.
I smirked and said, "Let's just say, my car is decked out for any situation."
He looked at me with excitement.
"Wanna go see it?" I said, sensing his unspoken question.
"Fuck yeah." He replied, standing up and walking towards the door.
I quickly followed and we soon got to the train tracks, ready to head to where my ship was parked.
Once we were at my ship, I pointed up towards the top and told him to watch.
I clicked a button on my phone and the car's invisible appearance disappeared.
"It turns invisible?" Eric asked in a complete shock.
A chuckled and pressed another button, causing it to turn on and roll itself down the side of my ship.
I got into the drivers seat and motioned for him to get in.
Once in the passenger seat, I revved the engine and took of at speed.
Narrators pov:
Knowing that the car was practically invincible, Luna launched off the side of the building and landed the car with a thud on the road.
She soon sped off, drifting with ease round the corners and gathering a large about of attention from people passing by.
Once she approached the dauntless compound, she saw Uriah, Zeke and Four stood outside.
She swiftly pulled up in front of them and got out.
"Holy shit that was epic." Eric said, getting out and shutting the door.
Luna walked over to the trunk and opened it up.
Inside was 3 turbo charged engines, causing the guys to stare in excitement.
"I like to go fast." Luna stated simply.
"You don't say." Four said from behind her.
She chuckled and pressed the button on her phone to camouflage her car as to keep it safe.
The others stared in shock and she slowly began to strut inside, leaving the others in a daze of excitement and shock.
----
It was currently 10pm and all the initiates has been sent off to their dorms for the night.
Four had left to go to the control room as he was on night shift.
"Um... you can stay with me whilst your here if you want?" Eric said, nervously rubbing the back of his neck.
"Sure, thanks." Luna replied, causing Eric to calm immediately.
"For someone as scruffy as yourself I didn't expect a clean apartment." Luna joked as she stepping inside.
"Oi." Eric replied, faking a hurt expression.
She laughed as he turned and locked his door.
"You can take the bed, ill sleep on the couch." Eric said from behind her as she entered his bedroom.
"What? No way, you offered I stay with you in the first place. I'll take the couch." Luna protested with her arms crossed over her chest.
Eric mimicked her stance and stared her down.
"Why don't we just sleep together? Will that please your highness?" Luna said.
Eric smirked at her statement.
"No! Not like that you pervert!" Luna quickly remarked with a slight pink tinge appearing on her cheeks.
"Whatever you say... princess." He replied, failing miserably at hiding his smirk.
She glared at him for a second before asking, "Do you have a spare shirt I could sleep in? I can't be arsed to go and get my stuff from my ship."
Eric went into one of his drawers and pulled out a large black top and gently threw it at her.
"Thanks." She said before Turning into the bathroom to get changed.
She came out wearing the shirt and mentally facepalmed as she saw the grin on Eric's face as he stared at her.
"Unless you were wearing shorts underneath your previous outfit... I take it that your simply wearing my shirt?" He said, his eyes never leaving her bare legs. Luckily, his shirt was big enough that it fell down to her mid thigh and covered her underwear.
"Shut up." She said as she grabbed one of his pillow and chucked it at his head.
He just laughed at her and she climbed into the bed alongside him, pulling the duvets up to her neck.
"Goodnight." Eric said.
"Hmph." Luna replied, causing Eric's laughs to grow even louder.
Soon they both drifted off into a peaceful sleep.