"Luffy, I'm taking Tama to the doctor here."

"Of course! I'm coming with you! You look very pretty by the way!"

"You look amazing too, Luffy."

Picking Tama up, I hushed her cries as I brought her into a hug before putting her in a sling. Luffy and I rode the companion before Tama woke up to call Luffy a liar as she cried. She asked me with big wet beady eyes if it was true, begging me to tell her it was wrong. I told her the truth and she cried as I hugged her. She yelled at us how we didn't understand her pain but none of us got angry and soon she told us just how nice he was. I teared up at that before wiping it away.

The area we came to looked like an utter wasteland. There were creatures there who have drank the polluted water. Tama told us how they were poisonous and samurai who caught them were either pirates or captured. She explained how Kaidou and his men have unpolluted farms which made me angry. I sensed Zoro and pointed Luffy to his direction. He had beaten up some others because he wanted their booze. Luffy called out to him excitedly while I remain focused on Tama. Her already pale skin was paler than before. Her forehead was extremely hot so I was fanning it.

"Luffy! So you're finally here! Oh (M/N)'s you're here too!"

"Hey, why don't you two catch up while I take Tama. Her symptoms are getting worse."

"I'm trusting you with her." Luffy nodded.

Getting off, I ran towards the town with Tama, leaving behind the other two. I spotted who I believe was Basil Hawkins and his troop but I sped past them barely being noticed. I came across a girl being harassed by a Sumo Wrestler so I carefully dealt with him by knocking him out surprising the girl. She noticed the girls in my arms and called me inside quickly. Her name was Kiki but referred to as O-Kiku. I noticed the way she introduced herself was commonly used by male Samurai. She told me that I had already helped Tama and she was just going through the worst right now.The tea Kiku brewed for Tama made her feel better. She was up and healthy again.

"Thank you so much! Tama are you feeling better?"

"Mhm! Thank you big brother! Where's big brother Luffy?"

"Oh, he'll catch up. Why don't you eat the porridge? If you're worried about paying her back then I have sweets that will do the job. Here Kiku, have some." I offered.

"Thank you!"

Tama and I ate on the bench and it was then she told me that it was her birthday. I blinked in shock before processing the information as Luffy and Zoro approached with another lady. They looked absolutely ecstatic about Tama being better. She happily told everyone that this was her best birthday ever. I went into my bag and pulled out cake before passing it to her. It was banana cake and vanilla cake and she took the container with trembling hands as she thanked me. I told her not to thank me and that as her friend, she deserved it which made her cry. She ate it happily while crying.

"Did something happen to (M/N)? He went super soft for the child. He's soft with kids but he's gone full mother on her" Zoro whispered.

"No idea, he's been like this ever since he saw Tama." Luffy whispered back.

"I can hear you two, dumba- idiots. I'm fine." I stated.

"But your mommy instincts-" Zoro was cut off.

"Another word Zoro and I will murder you. You dum- idiot." I mildly threatened.

The lady called O-Tsuru sat down on the other bench while Luffy ate some sweets on I gave him as he sat next to Tsuru. Zoro also sat on the other bench so Tama could sleep on my lap which made me happy. Kiku sat next to me, petting the child. Kiku has only been here for a month. I heard her explaining about the name of this town. The town of leftovers. It disgusted me as a baker to hear someone selling rotting food to others. She explained how that land was owned by Oden but now was by Orochi. At that, I lifted my sword and created an air slash infront of Tsuru to divert the arrow into the ground.

Gripping onto Tama, I carefully adjusted her back into the sling before getting up as one of Kaido's crew members approached. He had heard what Tsuru said and was planning to kill her for talking bad about Orochi. Someone came running at us and grabbed me by my collar before I could move, choking me. This bitch was going to catch some hands. We were thrown into a room and my back hit the wall.

Getting up, I made sure to remain calm before making sure Tama was still sleeping. They wanted to use pliers on Tama's cheeks. Some were looking me up and down, clearly lustful. I glared at the men in the room before unsheathing my blade and proceeding to beat them all up before they could escape. Only the leader was left after my brutal beat up. He cowered on the ground as I stepped foward towards him before I predicted the building crashing so I left which made him think that I was leaving in fear before the building crashed on top of him.

".... big brother?"

"Oh, you're awake Tama? How are you feeling, better?" I asked with a smile.

"Mhm! Thank you! You were so cool big brother! You were chop choppy, fwaaa fwaa, slice slice and swish. You were so fast! I couldn't even see you!" Tama praised.

"It's nothing special, you should see Zoro or Mihawk." I denied.

Spotting Luffy, I waved at him. He was with Kiku and Zoro. The man that had been half lion who was the leader sadly escaped the rubble. He pointed at me in fear as he fell to the ground. I passed Tama to Luffy and went to deal with the guy but Tama explained what had happened and Luffy got really angry. He passed her back to me and in one swing of his fist, used Red Hawk to punch the guy. The fire that surrounded Luffy made him look incredibly cool and slightly handsome as his top was undone. He looked like Ace in that moment.

"Hey Kiku, Zoro, let's steal the food. These guys don't need it." I smirked.

"Good idea."

"Kinemon told us not to cause a scene but that's impossible with Luffy so let's cause a riot."

And so we did. No regrets yet.

A/N: Thanks for reading! I think I'm back in the safe zone with chapters since I condensed the last chapter pretty well so this one is only around 2k. Fun fact, ever since Author san got a taste of smut, now I.... am mildly intrigued to do more. Hahaha- maybe it'll be for my way of giving back to you guys. Second fun fact, since (M/N) sees so much of himself in Tama. He can't help but baby her and Tama loves it.

Zoro gets confused because by it because he was the only one with Mihawk who has seen (M/N) go full mama mode. That was when Perona got sick after she fell in the well. So he didn't know what caused it for Tama. Him and Luffy both love mama mode tho. Should the next chapter be some smut? Ahahaha I don't know hehe.

 Should the next chapter be some smut? Ahahaha I don't know hehe