I went into the bathroom. It was weird to be by myself for a moment, with my thoughts.

I know I've been telling Imani it's just a kiss but just the thought of kissing her in the grass by the old basketball court made my heart flutter.

Looking at her and seeing the lust and love in her eyes gave me this weird feeling. Other then the adrenaline I was already feeling. I turned on the shower water and zoned out thinking about her. I wonder what that kiss meant to her. She looked so angry and scared. Probably because it meant way more then she would admit.

I took my shower in her favorite coconut milk body wash. She won't wear it herself but everytime she comes in the bathroom she stops to sniff the bottle. I lotioned up and put on a shirt she left at my house a while ago and some panties.

When I came back into the room she looked up at me. Her expression must've completely changed because of course her little troll had something to say.

"What? Why are you looking like that?"

She looked back down at the phone quickly. "I think the screen froze."

"Ughh, my mom says I have to get off of the phone. Something about marshmallows. I don't want to toast marshmallows with them... I want to do it cuddled up with you." Camille whined.

"I know baby, damn I would love to be doing that with you too. Maybe we can make something work when you come back.. but for right now go be with the fam. Have fun"

When Mani got off the phone she sat up.

She smiled a little. "I was wondering where that shirt went."

I giggled. "On my body. If you want it you gotta come get it."

She blushed a little. "Chill Leah" she tried not to smile but I could she it peaking.

I smiled. "I didn't mean it like that nasty."

"Something tells me not to believe that." She laughed.

"What I want to know is what your little girlfriend had to say about me earlier."

She took a deep breath and looked away like she didn't want to talk about. "Don't worry about that, I handled it."

"No what did she say? I just want to know, I swear I won't bring it up."

"Leah" she groaned.

"No tell me!" I said sitting on the bed.

"She was like Mani that ***** is thirsty as fuck and I ended that shit before she could say anything else."

"That's so funny considering the fact that you actually want me and she's ju-"

She cut me off quick. "Stop. See this is why I didn't want to tell you. At the end of the day she's my girlfriend and your my bestfriend and y'all might not like each other but you will respect each other."

I laughed rolling my eyes.

"I'm so serious Leah, none of that back and forth shit."

*IMANI'S POV*

I swear this girl is testing me. I won't do it though. My girl is trusting in me. Hell she not even trusting in me she's depending on me, if she could be here to monitor us right now I know she would.

Leah's just such a damn tease... she been this way, probably don't even know how to stop.

Leah looked down at me from her phone and smiled. She asked me to paint her toe nails and of course I gave in. She always gets what she wants. At least she has pretty feet. "You so lucky to have small ass feet" I giggled pushing her foot away after finishing her pinky toe. "My size 9's could never"