Vadar X Ezra

@plzjoinevil
———————————————————————————
No ones POV

"The cold..." Kanan muttered under his breath.

Ezra looked at Kanan and frowned, then looked at the tall dark figure of armor. "V-vadar.."

"How do you know him?" Kanan held up his saber.

"Long story..it's Anakin Skywalker.."

Kanan looked at Ezra. "How do you know?!"

Ezra put kanans saber down. "Let me talk to him..please." He walked to Vadar. "Anakin.."

He forced grabbed Ezra by the neck, choking him. "Anakin skywalker is dead. Just like his past Ezra Bridger." He threw him against a ship and then force pushed Kanan into the ghost and closed the hatch.

Ezra stood up weakly and looked at him, taking his helmet off with the force. "Anakin.." he walked to him. "Please..please remember me.." he got teary. "I can help you..." he held his hands. "Remember me.."

Vadar looked down at Ezra and held his hand weakly, before pushing him off. "I will not be remembering you."

Ezra frowned, before getting shot in the shoulder by a trooper. "Ow!" He fell to the ground, screaming in pain.

Vadar quickly reacted and killed the trooper, kneeling down by Ezra and checking his wound. "You alright?"

Ezra nods a little. "I'll live.." he sat up weakly. "Anakin..please.."

Vadar sighed and nods, hugging him tightly. "Ezra..I missed you.."

Ezra smiled and looked at him. "You remember me.."

"How can I not?" He relaxed into him. "Thank you.." his eyes now no longer red.

Ezra chuckled and kissed him lovingly. "I missed you too.." he smiled.

He chuckled and took off his cape, throwing his saber away. "I'll need a new look, since I'm more robotic then anything."

Ezra chuckled. "I can live with that.." he stood up with Anakins help and was brought to the ghost.