Thrawn X Ezra

Thrawn was planning on capturing the youngest member of the crew to draw the rest of the crew to him.

Back on attollon

"Alright Ezra be careful." Kanan said.

Era nodded and then climbed into the phantom 2. He was gonna go on a supply mission for protons located on Lothal and since Ezra knew Lothal better then anyone they put him on charge on the mission alone.

He got on the phantom and left. When he made it to Lothal he landed and then got out.

He walked over to the top of the building where Thrawns office. Ezra then found a hole and crawled through.

He got out of the hole on the other side where it was suppose to lead into where all the bombs were, but instead it lead into Thrawns office instead.

"What? I thought this was suppose to lead into the supply room." He said.

Thrawn then knocked him out and carried him to his table. And tied him up.

"Why not have a little fun with him?" Thrawn said to himself.

He then waited until Ezra woke up again.

"Meh what what happened?" He said trying to get up. He started to freak out when he noticed he was tied up.

"Well well well, Ezra Bridger looks like it's you and me. I wanna have some fun don't you?" He said while taking his shirt off.

Ezra started to scream knowing what he is planning to do. After thrawn took off his pants he started to climb on Ezra and started to take his shirt off.

Ezra was screaming. Then Thrawn put his finger on Ezra's mouth.

"Shhh accept it and it will hurt less I promise." He said. He then took Ezra's shirt off completely and then took off Ezra's boots and pants. 

Then he started to kiss Ezra's neck and moved down. Ezra was crying.

Thrawn then started to kiss Ezra's chest and then rubbed his stomach. He started to then push up and down moaning. After about twenty minutes Ezra heard someone and saw Kanan who looked at him with shock he then ran to thrawn and punched him knocking him out.

"EZRA!!" He screamed.

He then helped Ezra up and got him dressed. After that Ezra started to sob into Kanan chest.

"What did he do to you?" Kanan asked.

Ezra then calmed down and told him everything. Kanan looked so red because anger was boiling inside him.

"I'm gonna kill himmm!" He yelled.

Ezra then looked at Thrawn and they ran to the Ghost.

----------------------------------------------
Yay I completed it! Hope you guys like it. Thank you LuaKitsune for the idea.