Wedge X Sabine

As soon as Sabine was about to leave to change back. Wedge stopped her.

"Hey Sabine can I talk to you for a second?" He asked.

"Yeah sure." She said.

"What's up?" She said.

"Well I just wanted to tell you nice job, and that you are a very skilled and beautiful lady." He said.

Sabine blushed and played with her hair.

"Really?" She said.

"Yes and I want to ask if you would have the pleasure of being my girlfriend." He said.

"Yes!" She yelled.

They both then hugged. Then they stopped and looked at each other's eyes and they slowly came closer and closer until. They eventually touched lips and stayed there for a while. They then let go and looked at each other.

"I love you so much." They said.

-----------Time Skip To Christmas--
Ezra had a plan to help Sabine and wedge get back together because they had a big argument.

"I need help guys." Ezra said to Kanan, and Hera.

Chopper and Zeb were creating the diversion.

They all agreed and grabbed the mistake toe and grabbed a headband and they put it together.

"Okay Zeb, chop bring them back." Ezra said.

"Okay kid lets hope this works." He replied.

He brought wedge first and then while Kanan talked to him distracting him. Ezra slipped on the band. He gave Kanan a thumbs up and they ended the conversation.

Then Sabine came in and when she saw wedge she quickly wanted to run away but Ezra stopped her.  He then pushed her towards wedge.

And when they finally got together the rest of the crew got into the same room like nothing happened and they looked at wedge and Sabine and laughed.

"Hey wedge look on the top of you." Ezra said.

He looked up and saw the mistletoe.

"Now you have to kiss Sabine wedge." Hera said.

They both blushed and then kissed. After they let go they apologized and made plans to go on a date tonight.

----------------------------------------------
Hey guys sorry I'm a little sick won't be updating for a little bit sorry. But anyway hope you enjoyed this story and thanks you. LuaKitsune for the idea