Zeb X Ezra

Moonaline I hope you enjoy this!
————————————————————————
Takes place in season 4 on lothal

Zeb ran with Ezra as the droid started attacking them. "Ezra don't you know where to go??"

"No! I don't! Just keep running." He screamed as he got shot in the back and fell. "Zeb..run.."

Zeb turned around and growled, destroying the droid, then kneeled down by Ezra, comming Kanan. "Specter one! The kids been shot!" He frowned and held onto Ezra.

Ezra held onto Zeb and quickly kissed him, letting go. "Zeb.." he smiled weakly, passing out.

Zeb frowned and held him close. "You're not dying on me yet kid.." he stood up and ran to the others

——time skip—

Ezra groaned and woke up. "Oh god.." he covered his eyes from the lights of the med center. "Hello..?" He sat up weakly. "Oh..my back." He laid back and groaned.

Zeb ran to him and held his hand. "Kid! You're okay!" He smiled.

Ezra nods. "Of course..I'm not dying yet...not yet.." he coughed and groaned. "My back hurts so bad.."

Zeb frowned and grabbed some pain medication and hands it to him. "Here, take this..it'll help.."

Ezra took the medicine and groaned. "Thank you.."

Zeb nods and caressed his cheek. "Do you remember anything..?"

"I remember that kiss.." he smiled at Zeb and winced.

Zeb chuckled and kissed his head. "Good..get some rest okay..? I love you.."

"Love you.." Ezra yawned, falling asleep