Zeb X Ezra

The first day Zeb say the kid he always felt a strange sense of affection for him. And now that it has been about seven months that he has been with the crew. And Zeb decided to tell Ezra how he felt.

"Hey kid." Zeb said as he saw Ezra walk into the room.

"Hey Zeb, what's going on?" He asked.

"I actually need to tell you something." Zeb said.

"What is that?" He asked.

"Um since you joined the crew I sorta actually had.... a crush.... on you." He said stammering.

Ezra just looked at him with complete shock and was about to say something before Zeb interrupted him.

"Look I know it's weird, but ever since we first met you I thought you were absolutely beautiful and the most bravest person in the whole galaxies. And I understand if you don't feel the same way." He said.

After that Zeb felt Ezra grab his cheek with his hand and they kissed. When they let go Zeb and Ezra looked into each other's eyes.

"You have the most beautiful eyes, they are bluer then the bluest sky." Zeb told Ezra.

Ezra blushed so hard he looked like a tomato. Zeb laughed.

He then picked Ezra up bridal style and carried him into their bedroom with Ezra laughing.

They passed the rest of the Ghost Crew.

They all smiled knowing and happy because they knew Zeb had a crush on Ezra.

Zeb then ran to their room and threw him on his bed and then layed right next to him. They looked at each other and kissed.

"I love you my smoll blueberry." Zeb said.

"I love you to my brave lasat." Ezra said.

They both laughed and kissed while snuggling next to each other.

----------------------------------------------
Wooohoooo! Another one done hope you guys enjoyed it! Thank you
LuaKitsune for this idea hope you enjoyed it.