Ahoska X Ezra

Ahsoka looked down at Ezra and smiled.

"Ahsoka!!" Ezra smiles and stands up. "It's you! It's really you!!! I can't believe you're here! It's been so long!"

Ahsoka laughs and hugs Ezra. "I've missed you, my look at you. Why do you have two scars on your face?" She looks at the matching scratches on the left side of Ezra's face.

Ezra blushes at the touch. "M-me and Kanan fought the inquisitor. I fell and hit the balcony and I scratched myself, I have scars now. They won't go away. But, hey. It's okay." He smiles.

Ahsoka smiles and hugs him again. "I missed you.."

Ezra smiles and hugs back. "I missed you to..it's been a rough year. Kanans been more stressed then ever..the crew is always yelling. I feel like, I don't belong anymore." Ezra hangs his head in shame.

Ahsoka tilts his head back up and smiles. Then kisses him gently.

Ezra looks at her in shock and kisses back and closes his eyes. He wraps his arms around her neck and snuggles into her.

Ahsoka let's go of the kiss and looks at Ezra. She smiles softly. "I-I Love you ezra..I love you so much."

Ezra blushes. "Me? Why me?"

Ahsoka laughs. "That's not a hard question, you're talented, smart, beautiful, brave, kind, selfless, loyal, mature. And..you're so perfect.."

Ezra blushes and hugs Ahsoka and kisses her.

Ahsoka kisses back then let's go. "I love you Ezzy."

"I love you to Ahsoka." Ezra smiles.

———————————————————————
{ requested by @thanaton