Ezra X Leia

Ezra was sitting outside crying about the loss of his parents when Leia comes around.

"How are you holding up Bridger?" She asked.

"I'm fine." He said sniffling after that.

She walked next to him and sat down.

They both just sat there awkwardly until Leia spoke.

"You were very brave today Bridger." She said.

"Call me Ezra." He said smiling.

"Okay so Ezra I thought you were really brace today and that I wanted to also let you know. I think your kinda cute." She said blushing.

"You you do?" He asked.

"Yeah I think your a nice guy, you have a great personality, and your adorable." She said flicking his nose.

When she did that Ezra giggled. 

"Your even cuter when you laugh." She said making him blush.

What they didn't know was Kanan was watching from behind a crate. He laughed quietly so they don't know he's watching.

Ezra did sense him and whispered into Leias ear telling her Kanan was behind the crate and then told her a plan to walk past him. Distracting him then Ezra could grab him.

She nodded and started to walk away. Kanan watched her confused then Ezra jumped on Kanans soldiers. He fell and then looked up and saw Ezra on him. He laughed.

"You stalker!" Ezra yelled.

Kanan and Ezra started to laugh. Then leia walked back to him and helped Ezra then Kanan up.

She and Ezra laughed then Kanan pushed Ezra closer to her.

Then he yelled.

"Kiss already!" After he yelled that tears and Leia laughed and got closer and closer together until their lips touched each other's.

Kanan was so excited he started to smile and when they finished he came and hugged them.

"You two are adorable, let us head back to the Ghost." He said.

They both nodded and held hands while walking to the Ghost.

----------------------------------------------
A.N- Hey guys so yes I am better and will try to get everything done now I am also working on my other book so please go check it out. Thank you pretaxfrog4 for the idea. Hope you enjoy it!