Kallus X Ezra

After staring for what felt like five minutes Kallus broke the silence. "Ezra Bridger, hmm..you seemed less hideous on the holonet."

"Don't know if I want to take that as a compliment.." Ezra looks down. "I know..I know I'm ugly..I know I'm a waste of space..but I don't need people telling me that everyday!" Ezra gets teary.

Kallus sits next to him and hugs him gently.

Ezra looks at him
In shock then hugs back. He smiles softly.

Kallus smiles and kisses Ezra's head.

Ezra looks at him then they lean closer until their lips touched each other. They stayed in the kiss until the comms go over. "Sir they came!" A trooper calls out.

Kallus smiles. "Let's go, well get onto the ship and leave."

Ezra looks at him. "I just kissed you..why did I do that..? Why do I want to do it again..? I don't know if I can trust you enough to allow you on the Ghost.." Ezra gets nervous.

Kallus sighs. "I understand.." he takes Ezra's hands. "But, I'll prove it to you!" Kallus takes his medals off and throws them on the ground. Then takes Ezra's hand and goes to the supply room and grabs Ezra's backpack and slingshot. Then runs Ezra to the Ghost. And they run on.

Kanan looks at Kallus. "Ezra! Why is he here?!"

Ezra smiles and he and Kallus lean closer and they kiss. The crew gasps. "Ezra.." Zeb hugs him. Then he looks at Kallus. "I'm trusting you this once!!! But if you break the kids heart!! I'll make sure I break everything in you!!"

Kallus nods frightened by the words and then Ezra leads him to another room and gets him settled in. Then Kallus grabs Ezra and swings him around and kisses him.

Ezra smiles and kisses back then let's go and they lay in bed. Kallus looks at ezra and smiles. "You're so beautiful.."

Ezra looks at him. "Me? Beautiful?" Wow..Umm..Thanks.." He smiles and yawns. Then close his eyes and falls asleep.

————————————————————————
And another one is done hope you enjoy this LuaKitsune