Actions Speaks Louder Than Words

CN Blue are in Korea but still Shin Hye and Yong Hwa don't have the time to see each other. Shin Hye is busy with the MV of Lee Seung Gi and Yong Hwa for their practice. He wanted to call her but he knows it's not possible. The reason... Shin Hye is out in public, people might hear their conversation and same with him, his band mates and their managers might hear him too.

So, to know what's happening to her, he just checked her tweets. 

[Trans 011512] @ssinz Well... Headache.. Herong Herong.. (means to be dizzy) Cold ㅠㅠ RT @ssinz 음... 머리가 띵.. 헤롱헤롱.. 춥다 ㅠㅠ (Cr: @PSH_SPORE)

[@ssinz 1/16 trans cr. @PSH_SPORE Going home-!! Hmm.. Sorry that I have to go home first.ㅠㅡㅠGood effort.. Ah..See you all in 6 hours timeㅇㅅㅇ

Yong Hwa's POV: First she had to learn how to do bartending, now what else are they asking her to do for her to feel dizzy? And she's just on her way home now? Then need to go back again tomorrow?

He was really worried so he decided to call her.

Shin Hye: Yoboseyo?

Yong Hwa: Jagiya?

Shin Hye: Yong? Wae-yo?

Yong Hwa: Gwaenchana?

Shin Hye: Ne. Wae-yo?

Yong Hwa: I saw your tweet. (He sounds worried)

Shin Hye: And? (She knows what he meant. She just wanted it to come from him)

Yong Hwa: You said you feel dizzy and why did your shoot end late?

Shin Hye giggle and Yong Hwa noticed it.

Yong Hwa: And what are you laughing at? Do you know how worried I am every time I see you tweet like this?

Shin Hye: Mian. I thought you call because you already saw the photos of our MV.

Yong Hwa: Mwo?! Is there something for me to worry about than you being sick?

Shin Hye: Ani. I thought the ever jealous Bulmae Jung strikes again.

Yong Hwa: Jealous? Wae-yo? 

Shin Hye: Because I saw some photos of our shoots posted by fans. Most of the comments said that we are a good couple. They even said that they would want us to see in a drama together.

Yong Hwa: So? (Now it is his turn to tease her)

Shin Hye: You don't feel jealous?

Yong Hwa: Ani. Why would I? That's only for the MV. In reality you are my girl.

Shin Hye: Ah ne. (She's relieve that Yong Hwa is not jealous but a bit sad also because she expect him to feel jealous even a bit)

Yong Hwa: Wae-yo? Are you disappointed that I didn't feel jealous?

Shin Hye: Ani. I'm happy because you're secure with our relationship.

Yong Hwa: I am. You better sleep now. You still need to be up tomorrow for your shoot. Don't skip your meals and remember to rest after your shoot is finish. Araso?

Shin Hye: Deh Yong. Gomawo. You should rest too. I know you're busy practicing too. You'll be performing in two days time right?

Yong Hwa: Deh but it's a one a one song only. We're practising for our Japan shows. 

Shin Hye: Ah ne. You're leaving again. But will you be coming to the Seoul Music Awards?

Yong Hwa: We are going together with FT Island.