Mystery Guy Revealed Part 2

Yong Hwa: You really got curious about us that night?

Hong Ki: Ne! I wasn’t able to sleep well that night. That’s why I call you to check about it.

Yong Hwa: Mianhe. So, how did you come up with the idea of my promise with Shin Hye?

Start of Flashback>>>

(A/N: From Chapter 13 Shin Hye: Lee Shin or Shin Woo) http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/79028/13/from-real-to-reel-life-cnblue-jungyonghwa-korean-parkshinhye-yongshin

After his conversation with Yong Hwa, Hong Ki felt that he still needs to see him personally to enlighten him more. He was at the car park of the CN Blue dorm when he saw Yong Hwa and Shin Hye.

Shin Hye: Why are you giving this to me? They give this for us to keep. Are you trying to let go of Lee Shin now?

Yong Hwa: Aniyo. I will never let go of Lee Shin the same way that I will never let go of my Kyu Won. I’m giving this you as my assurance.

Shin Hye: Assurance?

Yong Hwa holds Shin Hye’s hand with the bear strap and looks at her.

Yong Hwa: My assurance that whatever happens after Minami Shineyo will not happen again. After Minami Shineyo I became busy and I lost contact with you. Now, after Heartstrings I’ll be busy again. But this time, I promise that the strings of connection that we have now will continue. So, can you take good care of Lee Shin’s first?

Shin Hye: Ne. I will take good care of Lee Shin but make sure that you’ll keep your promise. If not, I’ll never return this to you and you’ll never see Kyu Won again.

Yong Hwa: Araso.

They smile and look at each. After a few minutes Shin Hye’s brother arrives. He said goodbye to Yong Hwa and told Shin Hye to get into the car. Before Shin Hye goes inside the car, she said something to Yong Hwa.

Shin Hye: Yong, I know you are curious about my answer on Min Hyuk’s question of who will I choose between Shin Woo and Lee Shin? You want to know my answer?

Yong Hwa: Ne.

Shin Hye lean closer to Yong Hwa and whisper to his ear.

Shin Hye: I’ll choose my Chingu. (She kissed Yong Hwa on his cheek) Annyeong. (Then she runs towards their car)

Yong Hwa: She chooses her Chingu? Who is her chingu, Lee Shin or Shin Woo? Wait, I’m her chingu. Does it mean she choose me? Yah, Shin Hye really loves to make me think. This is really a memorable day. It’s really good when there are no other people, we can act the way we want to be towards each other.

Yong Hwa went back to their dorm very happy and at peace.

Hong Ki: So, Shin Hye went to visit the CN Blue Boys at their dorm. Hmmm…

Jung Shin: Hong Ki?!

Hong Ki: Oh! Jung Shin?!

Jung Shin: So, you saw and heard it also?

Hong Ki: Ne. Let’s keep it a secret. Araso? (He said and winked at Jung Shin)

End of Flashback<<<

Yong Hwa: What? You also saw us?

Hong Ki: Ne.

Yong Hwa: Why did Jung Shin didn’t tell me about that?

Hong Ki: I told him not to tell you.

Yong Hwa: Why?

Hong Ki: Because I still want to know something more.