In Chile or In Seoul... Our Love Never Stop

On the last day of the month, CN Blue left for Music Bank Chile.

While waiting for their flight, he browsed the net and saw news about Shin Hye.

Shin Hye to star in a drama with YSY 

http://www.shinhye.org/2012/11/news-park-shin-hye-and-yoon-si-yoon-to.html?m=0

Yong Hwa's POV: She really accepted the drama. 

Min Hyuk: Hyung, something wrong?

Yong Hwa: Ani.

Min Hyuk: Are you sure? You look so gloomy while looking at your phone. Is it Shin Hye Eonni?

Yong Hwa: (Look at Min Hyuk) Does it really have to be Shin Hye when I'm like this?

Min Hyuk: (Pat Yong Hwa's shoulder) No one else Hyung.

Yong Hwa: You do really know me. (Then he went back looking at his phone)

Min Hyuk: (He is really curious so he move a bit closer to him to see what he is looking at but failed)

Yong Hwa: (He know what Min Hyuk is trying to do) Min Hyuk-ah...

Min Hyuk: Mian Hyung. I just really wanted to know so I can help you.

Yong Hwa: She accepted the drama with Shi Yoon Hyung.

Min Hyuk: Are you jealous of him?

Yong Hwa: I think so.

Min Hyuk: Mwo?! But you know Shi Yoon Hyung. We've worked with him before in a photo shoot. Are you thinking he might develop a feeling with Shin Hye Eonni? 

Yong Hwa: (He only looked at Min Hyuk)

Min Hyuk: Hyung, if ever he would develop that feeling and tell Shin Hye Eonni. I'm sure she will let him know about you.

Yong Hwa: I know that.

Min Hyuk: Then why are you jealous?

Yong Hwa: I'm jealous because he will be Shin Hye's leading man. I was hoping her next drama will be with me.

Min Hyuk: Hyung, she is an actress and obviously will be working with different actors. Just like how you, a Kpop artist will also work with different female Kpop stars. How would you think Shin Hye Eonni will feel if you co MC or sing with a female idol?

Yong Hwa: You think she will get jealous?

Min Hyuk: Does she have a reason to?

Yong Hwa: Of course not. It's only work. For me, she's the only one in my heart.

Min Hyuk: And for her you're the only one too. So, stop being a jealous namja.

Yong Hwa: Min Hyuk-ah… (Min Hyuk thought he will get mad of what he just said) Gomawo. 

Min Hyuk: (Relieved that he is not mad) Oh it’s nothing Hyung. I'll go to the restroom first. 

Yong Hwa's POV:  He is younger than me and yet he knew what to do. (He sighed) Is this what happen when you're in love? You tend to lose good reasoning.

When he clicked the next news, he smiled when he saw Shin Hye's photos.

Shin Hye attend Daejoong Awards

South Korean actress, Park Shin Hye (박신혜) attended the 49th Daejong Film Awards held at KBS Hall in Seoul, South Korea on October 30, 2012.

Park Shin Hye (박신혜) wore a navy 'Vestido' Adolfo Dominguez gown from Spring/Summer 2012 collection. A black clutch to complete her look.