Happy New Year My Girl... My Jagiya

• Dedicated to Barbie Full Forteza

Yong Hwa stayed in Busan and only returned to Seoul with Jong Hyun a day before they leave for Japan to attend the Rock Festival: Rock’On Count Down.

After their performance, they rested for an hour and after that they went out of their waiting room to entertain some of the media outside.

Media Reporter AnneSaBE : Your performance is really great. You don’t look tired at all. How do you do it?

Yong Hwa: Kamsahamnida. We practice but still make sure to rest in between our practice and the show.

Media Reporter <AnneSaBE  : No wonder Yong Hwa-ssi you look so radiant. If you didn’t tell me that and I know that you are single, I might think that you are in a relationship now.

Yong Hwa: Mwo?

Media Reporter  AnneSaBE : You look like a man who just heard his namjachingu telling him "saranghe".

Yong Hwa’s POV: Omo! Am I that obvious?

>>>Start of Flashback

When they reached the waiting room, Yong Hwa immediately went to the restroom to check his phone. He saw Shin Hye’s message.

Shin Hye’s Kakao Message: I’m sure you’ll be doing great again. I’m so proud of you.

After reading her message, he called her.

Shin Hye: Yong?

Yong Hwa: Jagiya.

Shin Hye: Are you done with your performance already?

Yong Hwa: Deh.

Shin Hye: How was it? I’m sure you rock the venue again. I have no doubt how great you are.

Yong Hwa: Gomawo. But I feel tired now.

Shin Hye: Mwo? Are you feeling sick? You should take some medicine and rest now.

Yong Hwa: Aniyo, I’m not sick and I can’t rest yet. We still have to meet some media people in a few minutes.

Then he heard Min Hyuk knocked the door telling him that they need to go out already.

Yong Hwa: I need to go out now. I just really want to hear your voice.

Shin Hye: Jagiya, don’t go out like that. You should show them that I’m right when I call you Bolmae Jung.

Yong Hwa: But what can I do. I really feel weak and the only person that can make me feel alive and happy is not here?

Shin Hye: Yong, she may not be there with you but part of her is always with you the day that she agreed to be your yeojachingu. Place your hand near your heart.

Yong Hwa did what Shin Hye asked her to do.

Shin Hye: Can you hear your heartbeat?

Yong Hwa: Deh.

Shin Hye: Do you know what it is saying?

Yong Hwa: It’s saying that I should be happy because I have the best and beautiful yeojachingu that any man could wish to have.

Shin Hye: That’s what half of your heart is saying but the other half is saying something else. IEvery beat of your heart is saying… (She paused)

Yong Hwa: Saying what?

Shin Hye: Saranghe… Saranghe… Saranghe… Do you hear it?