No Matter What... She'll Be my Daughter!

It’s a good start of the year for Shin Hye. Aside from being chosen as the new face of MBC Music, she’s so happy looking at the New Year Card that Yong Hwa gave to her. Like the other cards that he gave her, she took photos of them and saved it in her phone. Whenever she feels low or sad, reading his cards would always make her feel better.

When they saw some photos of her during the photo shoot, It's too obvious how happy she is. 

Shin Hye’s Stylist: Shin Hye-ah, you are so beautiful and look so happy.

Shin Hye: Chincha?!

Manager Jun: Ne, you are. I’m wondering why? (He then smirked)

Shin Hye: Oppa!

They all laughed when they noticed that Shin Hye blushed. They continue with the photo shoot and it ended all well.

Shin Hye had her Codes Combine autograph signing. As always, she’s very cheerful and accommodating to her fans. They all love her.

mssweet821: Omo! Shin Hye is so pretty. I wonder how will Yong Hwa react if he sees her.

JulianKevin: I’m sure he can’t get his eyes off her. She’s really pretty. I just hope they still have communication after Heartstrings.

Mssweet821: I hope so too. If only he can see her now.

JulianKevin: Yeah, maybe if he check online.

Mssweet821: Will he be able to?

JulianKevin: That’s the big question.

What they don’t know, before the whole world see her beauty, Yong Hwa already saw her. Not through a photo that she sent to him but in person.

>>>Start of Flashback

Yong Hwa: Jagiya, can you not go to your autograph signing?

Shin Hye: Mwo?! Wae-yo?

Yong Hwa: My Jagiya is very beautiful. I feel jealous knowing that other guy will see you like that. (He looked sad and put his hand near his heart) My heart is aching. I think it will explode soon.

Shin Hye: Aigoo. (She pinched his cheek) My jagiya is so cute. Don’t feel like that. (She put her hand on top of his hnad near his heart) This should not be jealous… (She then moved his hand near her heart) because this heart only belongs to him. Araso?

Yong Hwa: Deh. (He smiled… with a toothy grind)

Shin Hye: That smile… who can not fall in love with that smile. Make sure you don’t do that too often in Hong Kong. (She pouts)

Yong Hwa: And don’t do that pout too later. That pout that always makes my heart beat so fast. And don’t worry; this smile… (Toothy grind) is only done with love when I’m with you.

Shin Hye: Ara. You better go now. They might be waiting for you already. You wouldn’t want them to suspect anything.

Yong Hwa: Deh. I’m leaving now. I’ll see you in 3 days time. (He kissed her forehead) Saranghe. Annyeong. (He walked going to the door)

Shin Hye: Annyeong. (She whispered) Saranghe Yong.

Yong Hwa: (He looked back at her) Even if you whisper it my heart can still hear it. (He winked and went out)

Shin Hye can help but feel giddy with the sweetness of Yong Hwa which was still evident when she attended her Codes Combine autograph signing.

End of Flashback>>>

CN Blue had a successful concert in Hong Kong. Shin Hye was browsing the net through her Macbook Air when she noticed the videos of CN Blue concert in Hong Kong. She watched and can stop giggling while watching fancam vids when CN Blue sings “You’ve Fallen for Me”.