Yong Hwa: The ANJell Boyfriend

Yong Hwa miss Shin Hye and he know she does too. Two more days and they will see each other again. An idea came to him that night before going to sleep.

[Trans] Everyone! Kkk You better go to sleep… Kekekeke good night!

Yong Hwa: Go to sleep now my Jagiya.

Shin Hye smile after she read Yong Hwa's tweet. 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

The day that Yong Hwa and Shin Hye have been waiting for came. They will see each other again. This time they don't have to hide. 

When Shin Hye arrived at the venue Hong Ki is already there.

Hong Ki: Shin Hye-ah, you look blooming.

Shin Hye: Chincha?

Hong Ki: Deh! You look like someone who is in love! (He smile mischievously)

Shin Hye: Mwo?!

Shin Hye's POV: Does Hong Ki knew about me and Yong?

Hong Ki: Why do you look surprise? Omo! Don't tell me you are?

Shin Hye was about to answer when Yong Hwa came.

Yong Hwa: Yah! Jeremy! What are you doing to Go Mi Nam? (He act like Shin Woo to Shin Hye)

Hong Ki: Shin Woo Hyung! (Run and hug him) As always you will take side on her. (He wink at him)

Yong Hwa: And what do you mean by that? 

Hong Ki: Nothing! Gaja! The organizers are already calling us.

Yong Hwa and Shin Hye look at each other. Their eyes both worried on Hong Ki's action. 

The event organizer told them on the flow of the charity event. While they were discussing, Yong Hwa saw the tables that they will be using for the signing.

Yong Hwa: Excuse me Director. Are those the tables that we will be using for the event?

Director: Deh.

Yong Hwa: Do you have a table with cover in front?

Director: I think we have. Why?

Yong Hwa: Shin Hye is wearing a skirt. She won't be comfortable to sit if the table is like that. And it's too hot if she will put blanket on her lap.

Director: Oh I understand. I'll ask them to change the table.

Hong Ki: Shin Hye-ah, Shin Woo Hyung strikes again!

Shin Hye: Hong Star?

Hong Ki: Kekeke.

They were informed that the event start is about to start. They each went to the stage. The initial position is to place Shin Hye in between Yong Hwa and Hong Ki. But if they will do that, Shin Hye will share a table with either Yong Hwa or Hong Ki as the tables can occupy two people only. To avoid any issues she decided to sit with the director at the covered table. 

Now, the only thing to settle is who will sit beside Shin Hye among the two. Hong Ki really wanted to sit beside Shin Hye. But when they went to the stage, Yong Hwa immediately walked after the director and Shin Hye leaving Hong Ki the last to go on stage. Yong Hwa took the sit beside Shin Hye.

Hong Ki's POV: You're just too obvious Yong. Kekeke.

The event went smoothly. They signed autographs and shake hands.

But what caught the attention of the people who attended the event including Hong Ki, is the way Shin Hye and Yong Hwa smile and talk to each other.