Unsuccessful Plan Turned to Jagiya Time

• Dedicated to Mahden Saleh

Shin Hye is so happy walking on her way to the practice room. When she reached there she was surprised to see the people waiting for her inside.

Shin Hye: Oh!

Hong Ki: Shin Hye-ah, what are you doing here?

Hong Ki’s POV: Could it be because of… I need to know the real reason.

Shin Hye: Annyeonghaseyo!

Shin Hye’s POV: Why are they here? I thought it was Yong who will teach me?

Hong Ki: Shin Hye-ah, you haven’t answered my question.

Shin Hye: Ah, I came here to practice for my performance for Melon Music Award.

Hong Ki: Melon Music Award?

Jaejin: You’re one of the host right Eonni?

Shin Hye: Ne.

Min Hwan: What will you perform Eonni?

Shin Hye: I will dance.

Seung Hyun: For sure Eonni will dance gracefully. My brother told me that she is really good in dancing in Heartstrings.

Shin Hye: Chincha?! He said that? Gomawo.

Hong Ki: Of course Shin Hye can really dance. Chamkkanmanyo! You said you will dance, then why are you here? Don’t tell me you’ll practice your dance here?

Shin Hye: Aniyo. I need to shoot a video other than the dance.

Hong Ki: And?

Shin Hye: The director told me that in the video I will act like a band member.

Jaejin: It means you’ll play instrument like this? (He plays his bass guitar)

Shin Hye: Ne.

Min Hwan: How about drums? (He played and Shin Hye nodded)

Seung Hyun: What else do you need to learn Eonni?

Shin Hye: Guitar and Keyboard.

Jong Hun: I can teach you keyboard and guitar. (He finally speak)

Shin Hye: Oh. Aniyo. You don’t need to do that.

Jong Hun: We insist. Anyway you bring coffee that would be enough for us.

Shin Hye: Omo! I forgot. Coffee for you guys.

Shin Hye’s POV: Since they are not here might as well give it to them instead. Good thing I bought five cups of coffee.

Hong Ki: Yah! You don’t have to force Shin Hye to give you the coffee.

Shin Hye: Aniya. I really bought the coffee for you guys. It will be a big help for me if you teach me.

Hong Ki’s POV: I think it’s not for us Shin Hye. I’m sure it’s for someone else. Now, I know why Yong Hwa requested to switch our practice.

>>>Start of Flashback

It was almost 12 midnight when Yong Hwa sent a kakao message to Hong Ki.

Yong Hwa: Hong Ki-ah, mianhe for the late message. Is it ok if we change time for the practice tomorrow?

Hong Ki: Wae-yo?

Yong Hwa: Min Hyuk needs to shoot tomorrow morning and he will only be back around 3pm. So, we can only start our practice around 4pm. Is it ok if you take 1pm and we take 4pm?

Hong Ki: Is that so? Ara. I’ll tell the guys.

Yong Hwa: Gomawo Hong Ki-ah. Annyeong.

Hong Ki: Annyeong.