The Running Man's Goddess and Ace Guest (Part 1)

He then took his phone and saw there's a message from the person he Kakao message last night. He smiled.

Yong Hwa's POV: I'm right. I can really count on him.

At that time (CN Blue on their flight back to Seoul), Shin Hye is getting ready for her Running Man guesting. 

She was informed to go directly to P Academy Gangnam-gu Seoul. She was there to do a special mission but she need to make sure that the other spy won't see her. 

She was confidently searching when she saw Yoo Jae Suk and Lee Kwang Soo. She runaway but Kim Jong Kook was in the lobby too. 

Shin Hye's POV: Omo! The Commander! Is he the arresting agent? I need to hide now. Yong told me that I should runaway from him.

She went to the emergency hall way but unknown to her Jong Kook saw a glimpse of her.

Jong Kook's POV: I think that's Shin Hye. Why did she runaway from me? I need to follow her. I have to do my other mission aside from this episode of Running Man.

Sadly Shin Hye runaway fast and someone else saw her. It was Jae Suk. She was captured by him. Jae Suk and Gwang Soo were both surprise to see her.

After that they met Jong Kook, Song Ji Hyo, Ji Suk Jin and Haha. They all welcome Shin Hye and then went near the Gangnam Station Seoul to search for Gary.

They split in looking for Gary. When Jong Kook asked Shin Hye to join him in looking for Gary, she didn't think twice. She remembered Yong Hwa's advice "If given a chance to team with him grab it".

Jong Kook: Shin Hye, if we found Gary you will put the sticker on him.

Shin Hye: I will do it Oppa? How about you?

Jong Kook: Ani. It's ok. You do it so you'll have point. 

Shin Hye: Gomawo Oppa.

Jong Kook: It's nothing. I'm just doing my mission.

Shin Hye: Eh?

Jong Kook: Nothing. Gaja!

Jong Kook's POV: I'm almost caught there.

Just like how they planned, Shin Hye put the sticker to Gary when they saw him. After they caught him, they need to look for the last agent. Though Shin Hye knew who the other guest is, she just kept quiet. While looking for Seung Gi, Haha noticed something. 

Haha's POV: Why is Jong Kook Hyung not that active in our mission? Instead of looking for the other agent, he just keeps on looking after Shin Hye. Don't tell me she like her? Or could it be... I'll better ask him later.

Once they are complete, they gather in one place to welcome the guests. They even mentioned that Shin Hye worked with Jong Kook in a Music Video when she was in High School.  

After that they gave them their mission and were group into threes. Shin Hye was group with Jong Kook and Haha.

Jong Kook's POV: This will make it easier for me to watch over her.

Haha's POV: Hmm... There's really something going on here.

Shin Hye's POV: Great! I will be with the Commander.

They went to their first mission taking the subway station. Haha wanted to know why Jong Kook is acting like that. So, he initiates the conversation.

Haha: Shin Hye, this is your first time here. And we need to take good care of you. 

Shin Hye: Aniyo, no need to do that Oppa. I can take care of myself.

Haha: Oh, you must learn that from... (He was interrupted by Jong Kook)