Mystery Guy Revealed Part 1

• Dedicated to CJ James Ü Objero

On the day of the Encore concert of FT Island, CN Blue came to watch their performance. After the concert, they went backstage to congratulate them. When Yong Hwa, approached Hong Ki…

Yong Hwa: Chukadurimnida! Hong Ki-ah.

Hong Ki: Gomawo. Chukadurimnida also.

Yong Hwa: Gomawo, I didn’t expect that we will win.

Hong Ki: Aniyo. It’s not about that.

Yong Hwa: Mwo?!

Hong Ki: I think you should treat me for coffee.

Yong Hwa: Mwo?!

Hong Ki: I’ll just change and then let’s go out and treat me a coffee.

Yong Hwa and Hong Ki went to nearby coffee shop where only few people visits.

Hong Ki: This place is just great. Here we can talk and discuss what you’ve done a few days ago.

Yong Hwa: What did I do?

Hong Ki: Yong don’t deny it anymore. Now tell me, why did you switch practice schedule? Is it because of Shin Hye?

Yong Hwa: You know?

Hong Ki: Ne. You’re just too obvious. Just like when you try to hide about your promise to Shin Hye.

Yong Hwa: Promise to Shin Hye?

Yong Hwa’s POV: How did he know about that?

Hong Ki: Ne, your promise to her.

 >>>Start of Flashback

On the day of Minami Shineyo’s second year anniversary of its first broadcast in Seoul, Hong Ki calls Shin Hye so the ANJell can meet.

(A/N: From Chapter 7 Happy 2nd Birthday YAB Part 1: “What’s wrong Mi Nam?” ) http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/79028/7/from-real-to-reel-life-cnblue-jungyonghwa-korean-parkshinhye-yongshin

Shin Hye: Annyeonghaseyo Hong Star.

Hong Ki: Yah, Shin Hye. And what's with your tweet? You said that you won't contact me first.

Shin Hye: Yes, because you'll do it first and I'm right. Kekeke!

Hong Ki: Aigoo, Go Mi Nam. You got me there. Are you coming to our reunion dinner tonight?

Shin Hye: Ne. And you?

Hong Ki: Of course I will. It won't be complete if Jeremy is not around.

Shin Hye: Arraseo, Jeremy.

Hong Ki: I'm not sure if we'll be complete. Geun Suk is in Busan today and Yong Hwa I'm not sure if he can. I heard CN Blue only return last night from Japan for their promo. I'm sure he's still tired. 

Shin Hye: Ne, Geun Suk is attending the Busan Film Festival so he can't make it. He messaged me. Yong Hwa hasn't messaged me but yes he really looks tired.  

Hong Ki: Mwo? How did you know? Have you seen him?

Shin Hye: Ne, last Wednesday. We had our photo shoot for Heartstrings. He went back to Korea earlier than them.

Then suddenly Shin Hye was silent.

Hong Ki’s POV: What happen? Why does she sound sad? She is usually cheerful when we talk on the phone.

Hong Ki: So, it means tonight its Jeremy's time for Go Mi Nam. Finally no Shin Woo Hyung and Tae Kyung Hyung. Hahaha!!!

Shin Hye felt happy and sad at the same time when she heard Hong Ki's laugh at the other line.  She felt happy because she's going to meet the staff of Minami Shineyo again but sad because Geun Suk and Yong Hwa won’t be there. Especially with Yong Hwa because she felt bad on what happened on their photo shoot.