Jealous Namja, Pretty Yeoja, and Suspicious Chingu

Yong Hwa: So these are the photos that they are looking at a while ago. Aissh! No wonder she didn't want me to see her dress for these events.  And why do they have to ask her to show her back? And her legs.... Ah Chincha!!! Yah! 

He got his phone and immediately calls Shin Hye. 

Shin Hye: Yoboseyo. 

Yong Hwa: Park Shin Hye!

Shin Hye: Yong?

Yong Hwa: Deh.

Shin Hye: Why are you calling me? And why did you call me like that?

Yong Hwa: Instead of asking that, shouldn't you be explaining to me now?

Shin Hye: Mwo?!

Yong Hwa: You think because I'm in Japan I wouldn't know it.

Shin Hye: (She laughed) Omo! Don't tell me you’re jealous of Geun Suk Oppa again?

Yong Hwa: Mwo?! 

Shin Hye: I'm just teasing him that's why I tweet that.

Yong Hwa: What are you talking about? 

Shin Hye: My tweet yesterday.

Yong Hwa took his phone and checked her tweet.

[TRANS 6/10 @ssinz] Long time no see^-^ Are you all doing fine? I'm having a delicious lunch at colamercato^-^ Keun brother/jang, did you see this~ keke. Ah, this is delicious!!!!!! 

Shin Hye: Is it the reason why you call me?

Yong Hwa: I haven't seen this actually. And I'm not jealous with this.

Shin Hye: Ah Chincha? Then why did you call me.

Yong Hwa: You still don't get it?

Shin Hye: Jung Yong Hwa-ssi, can you please get it straight to the point?

Yong Hwa: Ara. Why are your dresses in Busan like that?

Shin Hye: What do you mean?

Yong Hwa: Your too short airport dress. Your black dress revealing your... You know what I mean. And of course your too short and backless dress.

Shin Hye: (Laughing) Are you serious?!

Yong Hwa: Yah! You still manage to laugh at me.

Shin Hye: Mianhe Jagiya. I just can't believe that you make it a big deal.

Yong Hwa: It is a big deal for me. Just imagining you’re wearing those dresses and all those guys looking at you. I feel... Agggghhhh!!!!

Shin Hye: Yong! Calm down.

Yong Hwa: How can I calm down with this?

Shin Hye: Yong-ah, I just wear those dresses to show how confident I am with how I look now. I want to enjoy what I've earned from the work outs and sports I am doing. And I made sure I will look still look elegant with the sexy look. You know me.

Yong Hwa: I know. Mian Jagiya. I just can't hide my jealousy.

Shin Hye: I actually expected your reaction. You're not my jealous namja if you didn't react like that.

Yong Hwa: Ara. I'm sorry. I miss you.

Shin Hye: Me too. I love you.

Yong Hwa: I love you more. 

Shin Hye: I know. Go rest now. I know you just finished your shows and you still have a lot more to come.

Yong Hwa: Deh.