🗼25🗼

Jeongin's PoV:
After the whole day with hyunjin he told me he was going back to school. And for some reason even though part of me is still mad at me I kind of want to tease him. So after I got back last night I told Felix to bring me round some kind of slutty cross dressing clothes, he did and even though there will be some mean comments I don't care.

( pretend the shorts is a skirt

( pretend the shorts is a skirt.)
My outfit feels comfortable compared to what it looks like. I smiled one last time in the mirror as I felt satisfied and when Felix knocked on the door I flew down stairs and opened with a huge smile on my face.

"Wow Innie I told you that would look amazing." I  held back a blush and instead scoffed as i fully exited the house and locked it on my way out. The two of us walked to school together talking about what we had been doing recently.

-

Once we had reached the school I took a glance upon hyunjin who was already looking my way. I quickly adjusted my outfit a bit and pulled the skirt just a bit higher up and pulled the cardigan loosely along my shoulders. I decided to walk up to him while Felix walked of.

"Hey."
"Hey Innie." He said. I watched as his eyes travelled down to my thighs.
"My eyes are up here." Then what I didn't think would happen was hyunjin pulling me closer and placing his hands on my hips.

"Are you doing this on purpose??" I wanted to play dumb so that's what I did.
"What are you talking about?"
"Oh come on.. you wearing a short as skirt that shows of your thighs."
"I don't know what your talking about this is what I always wear." I said calmly as I pulled my skirt a bit higher which probably had made my ass almost revealed. I felt Hyunjin's hands travel to my ass and then to the end of my skirts where he pulled it down.

" why did you do that??"
" come with me." He then took my hand and dragged me to the nearest school bathrooms. And as soon as we were in their he smashed me against the wall and grabbed my ass.
"Hyunjin stop." I said but he didn't listen.
"You think you can come into school wearing that and not expect me to do this." Hyunjin said to me while pushing his face close to mine.

"Meet me after school." Hyunjin said and then walked out of the bathroom.