⚠️17⚠️

Jeongin pov:
I woke up the next day and even though you would think I was going to wake up with the biggest frown on my face and dried up tears, you'd be surprised to find out that I was actually happy.

Yes hyunjin played me and acted as if he had a crush on me but Felix has topped that and made me happy. Everisnce yesterday night when he said he would give me a full makeover I have been so excited that I went to sleep really early last night.

I decided to stay in my pyjamas as Felix was going to change me anyway, so I sat down on my sofa waiting for the knock at the door.

Instead of a knock at the door the doorbell rang and I shot up as quick as lightning and head over to the door. I opened it and shoved Felix inside and grabbed his hand taking him up to my room. Once I brought him up to my room I shut the door and bent down on my knees to catch my breath.

"Okay let's get started." He said while clapping his hands and heading over to me.

-

Once he was done I looked In the mirror and gasped at my new look. He had don't natural foundation and concealer which covered up my baggy black under eyes. He then made my eyes pink and shaded it form light pink to a hot pink just underneath my eyebrows.  He had then added a slight blush to my cheeks so I didn't look like a clown or to much like a girl, although that would've been fine. He then layered my lips with light pink lip gloss that sparkles all the time creating a better effect to the whole makeup itself. My hair was styled flat but with curls in it so it didn't look natural but it didn't look to fake and styled up with a lot of products. The makeup wasn't overtop and Felix even said it complements my squishy cheeks. He made sure that the foundation wasn't actually that thick since I had smooth skin away and it wasn't so oily, if you touched it you wouldn't realise I had it on.

Once I had finished admiring my makeup Felix walked over to my closet and 2 minutes later came back out with an outfit he chucked it to me.
"Put this on, I'm leaving the room and making myself some breakfast and you as well."
"Okay don't burn the house!" Felix nodded and walked out the room shutting the door on the way out. As he did I rushed to take of my clothes and replace it with the new ones Felix gave to Me.

After I put the clothes on I looked in the mirror, what the fuck. Why does this actually look good.

(His outfit ^) I let out one shaky breath and walked downstairs to meet Felix

(His outfit ^)
I let out one shaky breath and walked downstairs to meet Felix. Once I saw him he stood up clapped his hands.
"Now let's see how hyunjin handles it. Oh and whatever he does do not give in to him,make him work for you." I smirked and nodded my head. I said to him I didn't want breakfast as I didn't want to get bloated so he agreed with me and we both out our shoes on.

We walked out of the house and started to make our way to school. On our way I got a few stares from  other students who were going to school and they were mostly boys who seemed to be blown away.

As I walked into school with Felix there were a few whistles thrown at me which made me duck my head and smile. Finally we saw hyunjin in the distance so as we get closer Felix whispered for to walk sexier and more confident in which I did so when I went past him I glanced at bit and saw his Mouth wide open as his eyes followed my body as I walked past and entered the classroom the one were we share seats. Let's see if he so against the idea now