☄️11☄️

Jeongin's PoV:
"Hyung where are we going?"
"To my house."
"T-to your house, why?"
"Because I don't want your parents to see you like this, text them and tell them you staying round a friends house."
"I don't want to text them."
"Oh why not?"
"Because."
"Why"
"Because they were the ones that do this to me."
"They what!...... fuck! Yeah now your definitely staying with me." And like that he grabbed my arm again and started to speed to his house.

After another 5 minutes of walking, we finally reached his house and he tooo me inside. No one was there.
"Hyung where are your parents?"
"Oh you don't know. I live by myself."
"You do why?"
"I moved to Seoul to be closer to the company, but it's where my parents grew up so they didn't want to come."
"Oh."
"Come on let's get you washed up, follow me." He let go of my hand, which made me a bit upset. But I followed him upstairs and in to what I assumed was his room, since all his belongings were in there. Obviously it is his room.
"Okay innie, go have a shower and here are some of my clothes you can change into."
"Thankyou hyunjin Hyung."
"No problem now go have a shower."

Hyunjin's PoV:
Poor baby, I can't believe his parents do that to him. Just they wait.

I heard the water stop and sat down on the bed waiting for him to come in.

When he walked in wearing my clothes he looked so, so hot and cute in them. The T-shirt was so big on him that it showed his collarbone, and a tiny bit of his chest, and the shorts were short showing of his thighs. Ughhh his thighs.

I couldn't help myself anymore.

"Innie come here."
I saw him walk over and sit on the bed next to me.
"No, not there here." I pointed to my lap, and his eyes widened.
"Huh?"
"Just come here." He nodded his head and awkwardly sat side ways on my lap. I rolled my eyes and picked him up, since he was surprising light, and I turned him to face me so his legs automatically wrapped around my waist, and his arms were on my shoulders.
"You look so pretty, with my clothes on."
"W-what?"
"Aww fuck this." I leant in and smashed my lips against his, I could tell he was surprised at the start, but then I could feel him lean in.

I tongues danced in sync with each other's, for about 5 minutes. Then out of no where he started to grind on my lap, while kissing me. I separated the kiss, only to attack his neck.