😳8😳

Jeongin's Pov:
I walked into school 10 minutes late, since I forgot about the time while getting changed. 

When I was walking through the hallways I noticed how everyone's eyes were on me, well mostly girls. I don't know why. Is there a rumour about me, or has mark and taehyung said that they were going to do something.

Why are they staring???

I walked into the classroom and again everyone's eyes were on me. What the fuck. I went over to my seat and sat next to hyunjin.

I turned around to face him, and poked his shoulder.
"Hyung?"
"Innie."
"Do you know why everyone is staring at me."
"You really want to know."
"Yes i really do."
"Umm well I can't tell you that easily."
"Pweasee hyung." I stared to put my lips and my hands on my face, staring at him while fluttering my eye lashes. I could tell he gave in because sighed and then turned around again to face me.
"Because of your outfit."
"What! Is it that bad."
"No because you look hot in it."
"I do."
"Yeah well to me you do, so please cover yourself before I do something to you."
"W-What d-do you m-Mean hyung?"
"Don't worry."

Onlyhyunjin

1,345,789 likes 30,456 comments Onlyhyunjin: thighs 😜🥵

Onlyhyunjin: thighs 😜🥵

Comments:
Binnieclicks: your falling to fast.
Woahjin: ^for who
Binnieclicks: ^ it's a secret
Gaybinnie:^ could you tell me?
Binnieclicks: ^sorry baby 😕
Youknowleeknow: we missed so much
Squirrelcheeks: hyunjin could someone
Seungminnie: how did you guys get that hyunjin had found someone from the word 'thighs'😂
Hyunjinjin: thighs???
Hyunjinjin: this photo😳

Jeongin's PoV:
I can't believe Hyunjin's recent post. He looked so hot. Such daddy material.

He posted it in the middle of class, why would he do that to me. He knows I'm his fan and I always look at his posts.

I turned around to the over side of the classroom to look at hyunjin and when I did he was already staring at me, weirdly.

Suddenly he got up and walked out, I got up to and followed him, to see what he was up to.

He walked into the bathroom and ran to catch up and follow him in. I don't know why I was following him in but I felt like it.

I walked in and called out Hyunjin's name.

"Hyunjinnnie."

"Innie."

Hyunjin walked south the stool and he was sweating.

He started walking closer to me

Untill he pinned me to the wall.