🥶19🥶

Hyunjin's PoV:
As jeongin left the classroom his hoodie flew from behind him when he ran knocking his pencil case of the desk. At first I though under it was dirt but when I looked closer it looked as though slut was carved into his desk, no wonder he looked slightly of when I entered the classroom. You may wonder how I noticed it, but when he walked down the hallway he looked so hot and confident but when I walked into the classroom you could tell he was trying to act confident but he just didn't seem right.

I started to get a bit agitated and then I saw another carve from the side of the desk that said....

Fucking slut go kill yourself

It was smaller writing but I could just make out what it said. I took out a small pocket knife I keep in my bag, yes I know it's excessive to keep a pocket knife in your bag but I'm part of a kpop band and every now and then you'll get the really crazy fans who try to do weird stuff to you, and it's those fans I hate.

Anyway once I got it out I quietly clicked it open and carve away the letterings so it just looks like a whole in the table and while I was at it I scraped t he words of from the top do the desk aswell.

"Hyunjin, why are you doing that?" I looked up at a Seungmin who was now right next to me and I'm assuming he saw me take it of.
"I'm taking it of, why ask?"
"Don't you think he is a slut!" Seungmin slightly raised his voice and I confusingly raised an eyebrow at him.
"No I don't....... mind did you write this?" Seungmin laughed and then took a pen out from his pocket, he leant I've to the dent on the table where the words slut were originally, and instead of carving he wrote slut again above it.
"Of course I did jinnie, he was acting all hurt and innocent in the bathrooms yesterday and suddenly he comes in today wearing the sluttiest clothes and eyeing you down." By this point everyone in the class had turned their heads and were listening in. I started to get angry and not just at Seungmin but at everyone.

I stood up while pushing my chair backwards, and seungmin pushed himself back a little.

"Listen here you little bitches,just because jeongin dresses up hot doesn't mean he's a slut, you all know full well how innocent he is. Lisa don't go saying he is a slut when everyday I see you with a different guy sometimes even two or sometimes not even a teenager. Jennie everyday your clothes are more sluttier and bare in mind you cheated on Kai twice, rose I don't know about you but before you start deciding to come out from the shadows don't use jeongin as an excuse. And Baekhyun you know full well that he's not a slut since he rejected you a long time ago when you tried to get into his pants, so kid me not and leave the kid the fuck alone!!!" I then let out a long breath as the classroom went silent and I sat back down into my chair and pulled up to the desk. I grabbed my pen and quickly scribbled over the slut Seungmin wrote and then sat there waiting for jeongin and the teacher to get back in the classroom.

Thankfully jeongin had just got in and I noticed that he had a hoodie covering his outfit, but he still looked really hot. He came over while looking down and sat down in the chair.

For some reason the teacher didn't return for the rest of the lesson so when the bell went of people actually yeeted out of the classroom.

Seungmin came up to me and tugged my arm clearly forgetting how mad I got earlier.
"Min let me go speak to you for a moment." I took his hand and dragged him out from the room and all the way into the side of the school which wasn't that far away from the canteen.

"Listen, why did you do that?" I pushed him against the wall harshly and backed away.
"Jinnie, he is a slut, why can't you see that?" At this sentence I don't know why but I got really mad.
"That's it, I'm sorry but I can't be with you."
" what why??? Because of that slut!"
"No not because of Innie Seungmin!! Because of
You... I thought I liked you because I did back then during debut but I you've changed." And just
Like that I walked of leaving him against the wall. I know Seungmin isn't a bad guy, he is amazing and would Probably make a really good friend. And i know full well that he is just jealous and that's why he did it but I don't like him that way. I'll make up with him soon but first I need to make up with Innie. And I should wait until Seungmin finds someone ever wise Innie is going to get really jealous.