🥰7🥰

Hyunjin's PoV:
After 'gaybinnie' made a post about jeongin. I couldn't stop thinking about him. I don't know why but h is just so cute. I think I like him but I can't since I'm an idol. Although my manager hasn't go work for me yet. Sooooo you never know. NO! I can't. God hyunjin stop thinking like that.

I forgot about whatever was in my head, grabbed my back pack heading out the door for school.

About 10 minutes of walking I finally reached the school. Again girls were screaming and again I received death glares from the boys.

Without dying I reached the classroom, and saw jeongin sat at the back of the class with his head looking out the window. I walked over to the seat and sat down. When I looked over to jeongin I noticed how he was looking different today.

I looked him up and down and saw and he was wearing a really short skirt, with a shirt that showed part of his collarbone.  He looked so cute yet I couldn't help but look at his thighs and how it would feel if he sat on my lap. NO! What the fuck is wrong with me?

I saw jeongin turn his head but still  I couldn't stop staring at his thighs until  he grabbed his bag and covered himself up. I wanted to give him my jacket, but I don't know nothing could come out my mouth and I was stuck frozen staring at his beautiful face.

"Hyunjin, your staring."
I went to apologise to him but nothing came out my mouth so I just turned to the look in front of the class and tried to distract myself from the person sat next to me.

I went home at the end of the day, but before I reached my house I dropped myself of at the agency and did some workout and dance.

Onlyhyunjin

3,567,289 likes 2,356 comments Onlyhyunjin: dance while thinking about someone ❤️

Onlyhyunjin: dance while thinking about someone ❤️

Comments:
User10: 'someone' who?
Used5: ^
Hwangggg: ^^
Kpopfan: ^^^
Hyunjinshine: ^^^^
Gaybinnie: hmmmmm🤔
Hyunjinjin: r u mad at me?
Onlyhyunjin: @hyunjinjin why would I be innie?
Hyunjinjin: ^ because you ignored me in first lesson
Onlyhyunjin: ^ baby don't worry
Hyunjinjin: ^baby?

After the post and the replying to comments I head out of the studio, and it was so dark I must of been dancing for ages. I checked the time and it about midnight. So I head home and went to sleep.

Jeongin's PoV:
As I woke up, I suddenly remembered that hyunjin called me baby. I blushed at the thought.

I don't know why but the thought of hyunjin gave me the dedication to dress up amazing today.

I've decided with a thigh cut skirt, to show my thigh chocker, and and slightly cropped t shirt that was low cut to show my collarbone.

Happy with my outfit I headed out to school scared to face hyunjin at school