🎡24🎡

Jeongin's PoV:
He took my hand and dragged me into the arcade and took me other to the car games.

For a full hour we were in their just having fun, laughing together and it made me forget about what he did and he was showing his true side and I have to be honest he is really fun to be around and even though I've been trying to get over him it's really hard because I think my feeling are growing even stronger.

Right now I'm sat at on the bench just outside the arcade. Hyunjin told me to seat here for a bit while he has to get something so I just looked through my camera at the photos I took until hand were covering my eyes.
"Guess what I got Innie?" Before I could answer he uncovered my eyes and showed me a fox plushies. I widened my eyes and grabbed it out of his hand immediately hugging it.
"Omg hyunjin, where did you get it?" Hyunjin put a hand on his neck and rubbed it as he pointed over to the claw machine that was in front of the arcade and at the side there was a sticker that said....
Only one fox plushie to find.

Wow he managed to get the only fox in their, impressive.

"Thankyou." I got up and grabbed Hyunjin's hand but let go of it and carried on walking but what surprised me was the warm touch that was back on my hand. I looked down and saw that Hyunjin had re held my hand.
"Come on let's go I've got another surprise." He then walked forward but didn't let go of my hand, we walked out of the mall and back to the........ park???

"Jinnie, we were just here."
"I know... just wait." He kept dragging me through the park and I swear at one point I saw lee know and jisung walking out but considering what's happening now I'm sure it's a hallucination.

Suddenly as I was thinking hands were for the second time today covering my eyes and Hyunjin was now behind me taking me through what I'm guessing is a bush.

He then took his hands of my eyes and what I saw next was just amazing.