🖕15🖕

No ones pov:
As hyunjin and seungmin walked into the bathrooms, what they didn't know is who was in there.

They walked in and as soon as they entered they saw a small buy crouched in the corner crying his eyes out. Hyunjin stepped closer to the boy until he saw who it was and jumped when he saw it was no other than jeongin.

Seungmin walked closer to jeongin and bent down to his size. He put a hand on the youngest shoulder which caused him to flinch and look up.

Hyunjin's PoV:
As me and seungmin went inside the bathrooms we saw a little bit sat in the corner of the room and he was crying. We both went closer to him and to my surprise it was jeongin. I stepped back a bit taken aback by it.

Why is he crying? I don't understand.

Then seungmin walked closer to him and bent down to his size he put a hand on the youngest shoulder which made him flinch and look up. He looked a mess, his hair was stuck to his forehead and his chubby cheeks were now covered in tears and his eyes were puffy.
"W-what do you want?" He said a bit harsh so I went over to seungmin and lifted him up about to take him out but Jeongin then spoke up.
"Why are you being so cold to me hyunjin?" I shrugged my shoulders and walked out of the bathroom leaving him in there and as I left I heard the sobbing louder.

I felt so bad but it's what I had to do. Seungmin has told me only yesterday that he likes me and I couldn't say no to him, he has always been in my life, but I feel so bad about innie.

Seungmin said he had to go home so I let him as I went home myself and suddenly I felt a ping in my pocket. I fished out my phone and the notification read.

Hyunjinjin changed username to foxyyang🦊!

Foxyyang🦊 has posted a new photo.

I opened my phone a bit upset to find out jeongin had changed his username but then I opened the post.

Foxyyang🦊

2,345 likes 300 comments Foxyyang🦊: what kind of outfit should I wear tomorrow?

Foxyyang🦊: what kind of outfit should I wear tomorrow?

Comments:
Gaybinnie: dm me Innie!"
Foxyyang🦊: ^^ why?
Gaybinnie: ^ just message me we need to talk!
Foxyyang🦊: ^okay fine
Winnie: yo bro you do be looking fine tho!
ThebigJ: ^ why don't you comment nice things on my posts
Winnie: ^ I don't have to I say it over message
Hjoong: Innie be looking hot 🥵
Foxyyang🦊: ^ thanks 😊

As I looked through the comments, one comment from 'hjoong' caught my attention, but what annoying me even more was that jeongin replied to him.

Jeongin's PoV:

Text between Felix and jeongin.

Foxyyang🦊:
Why did you want me to text you lix?

Gaybinnie:
I have an idea of how you can get back at hyunjin.

Foxyyang🦊: OMG how???

Gaybinnie:
Tomorrow morning just before school I will come round yours and we will give you one hell of a makeover. And your outfit will kill him, he won't know what hit him.

Foxyyang🦊: yes pleaseeeeeee, thanks Felix. You know you should post a selfie on your acc, changbin has seemed to notice you.

Gaybinnie: fine I will! See you tomorrow