☺️6☺️

Gaybinnie

45,245 likes 20,000 comments Gaybinnie: can anyone explain to me why this baby is like this 😂he's been blushing all day

Gaybinnie: can anyone explain to me why this baby is like this 😂he's been blushing all day.

Comments:
Hyunjinjin: I won't tell you ☺️
Onlyhyunjin: I know
Hyunjinjin: ^how?
Onlyhyunjin: ^i was there
Hyunjinjin: ^ What makes you think it was that
Onlyhyunjin: ^ your username has my name in it
Hyunjinjin: Okay but don't tell anyone
Gaybinnie:🙄stop flirting
Binnieclicks: ^Aww you want that to baby 😍
User6: okay I'm witnessing two idols flirting with fan accounts.
User5: @user6 leave them alone

Jeongin's PoV:
I can't believe Felix did that. Now hyunjin knows that I like him. Well he knew that already since I'm a fanboy but you know what I mean.

And I'm going to school in like 10 minutes.

Ahhh no.

10 minutes later
You guys might not know, but I really do like to cross dress. So I've decided today to cross dress. I looked in the mirror and was kinda proud of myself.

 I looked in the mirror and was kinda proud of myself

I grabbed my backpack

And walked out of the door

And walked out of the door. I had to get out of there really quick since my mum isn't a fan of me being like this. Let's just say she's not one for cross dressing. She knows I do it but if she sees me like this she would punch me or beat me. I'm lucky to wear a skirt today, because my last bruise could finally get covered up with foundation.

Anyway as I started heading to school I saw Felix, I've decided to ignore him for outing me out. But he hasn't seen me yet, so I just sped forward untill I got to school. I quickly rushed to my classroom, and sat down in my seat.

I realised that my skirt was really short and showed of my thighs, luckily no one was in the classroom at the moment so I didn't need to hide my legs, but when they come in I'll cover it with my bag.

About 10 minutes later the classroom started to like up, and then hyunjin came in, I looked out the window in a rush pretending as I didn't see him come inside.

I heard him flop down on his seat, and I don't know why but I had a sense that he was staring at me so I turned around and he was staring at me just not at my face. I looked where he was staring and he was staring at my thighs.

I gasped and quickly grabbed my bag, covering my legs, as soon as I did that he snapped out of it and looked at me. I was blushing like crazy and I could feel the heat rushing to my face. I looked up and hyunjin and he had his wrist scrunched up and was leaning on it staring down at me.

"Umm h-hyunjin your staring."

He didn't answer me and just looked away.

Did I make him mad? I mean he's probably not mad I Mean why would an idol be friends with me anyway.

I looked away and got back to my work, listening to the teachers lecture writing down as much notes as I could, waiting for the day to end.

6 hours later
I walked four of the school and started to walk back home.

Shit! I forgot that my mums shift finishes early today. And I'm wearing this. I might just go to Felix' house and ask for spare clothes. Yes I've been ignoring him all day but I'm sure he'll let me, I mean I'm his best friend.

As I reached his house I knocked on the door and when he opened it he immediately shut it.
"Felix!"
"What."
"I need to change my clothes."
"Go away." He sounded mad so I just walked of. Suddenly it started raining and I was left in my short clothes soaking wet.

As I entered I saw my mum in the kitchen I quickly ran upstairs slammed my door and kicked it to avoid any damage to myself again.

Any way since I avoided any abuse from my mum tomorrow I'm going to go all out with my outfit.