"Well enough of that, let's go and eat breakfast." The two of them went to the great hall, where everyone was already there...except from the councilmen which is weird since they hardly miss breakfast.

"Sky." She looked at Lady Ellaina and smiled, Lady Ellaina opened her arms and Sky gladly hug her.

"I couldn't thank you enough for bringing my daughter back to me. Thank you very much." Lady Ellaina said, she then let go of her and went back to her seat. Sky then took the vacant seat next to Lena. Only then she noticed that Catherine wasn't there.

"Where is Mistress Catherine?" She asked Shahara who sat next to her.

"Oh, she ate breakfast early and went to the ball room to supervise and layout the plan and designs for tomorrow night's event." Shahara explained.

"We would go their after breakfast." Lena said, she nods her head and she started eating a moment later Crystal climb on her lap and smile at her.

"Well...i'm jelous." Lena said.

"You used to sit on my lap back then little Crystal." Lena added, in reply Crystal just stick her tongue out making Lena chuckled. After they were done eating they head to the ball room and their Catherine stood at the center while talking with the chamberlain, the gardener and even the coock. The ballroom was already finished with the designing, large chandelier hangs in the ceiling and it was magnificent, dark green curtains hang at each large windows. And the floor was even shinning.

"There you are." Catherine said walking closer to them.

"The band is already here. You should start by now." Catherine said smilling at Sky.

"Come here pet." Lena pulled her closer.

"Put your right hand on my right shoulder." She did as what Lena told her, Lena then put her hand on her waist and the other one held her left arm.

"Mistress, i don't think i can. What if i step on your feet?" She told her afraid, Lena chuckled.

"It's alright. I got you. Just follow my step. If i took a step back you take a step forward. If i took a step forward you take a step back. The steps are simple. First move your right foot forward and then sway a little." Lena said, Sky was too nervous to even move and when Lena move she took a haste step and end up falling againts Lena. Lucky Lena was strong enough to keep them up.

"Little pet, just Relax. No need to rush." Lena kissed her shoulder and neck.

"Just follow my step and trust me. Stop looking at our feet and look me in the eyes." Sky gulp and nods her head, she looked at Lena's eyes and they move smoothly.

As she stared at Lena's eyes, she have noticed that it no longer held sorrow and anger. The wrath that she had seen on it have cleary disappear, her eyes that once looked at her with resentment, is now looking at her with tenderness and love. Her eyes were just beautiful.

"I...Love you." She blinked when Lena told her that. Love? She loves her? Sky tensed suddenly because...she doesn't know what to say. Should she respond to her? Should she tell she loves her too? "Wait what?" She looked up at Lena again.

"I..." Lena placed her finger againts her lips.

"Shhh...you don't have to say those words when you don't mean it. I'd rather hear it when you truly loves us. I can accept rejection my pet. As long as it comes from you. I'm willing to wait...until you are ready to give us your heart wholly, we are willing to wait, even if it means waiting for a thousand years." The two of them stops dancing as the music stops. And Sky's heart was beating faster than usual. And she didn't know how to express that feeling or how to explain it. For some reason there is a weird tingling sensation in her stomach, her lips itches to smile. What is this feeling?