Chapter 44

This Chapter is available on Ireader

CATHERINE

Catherine runs the back of her fingers on Sky shoulder as she sleep. Catherine could still hear Sky's soft breathing and her heart's soft beating, she bit her lower lips just when she notice how many marks she had left on Sky's body.

They have made love until the sun goes down and until it rises again, Sky orgasm multiple times and she also watched when Sky shifted after her last orgasm. Her wolf whimpered, probably begging her to stop. She already knows what Sky likes and where her weak spots are. She saw Sky shiver and curled, Catherine looks at the open window, the snow is heavier today, she covered her with the Blanket and kissed her shoulder before she went out of the bed to prepare for the day.

Lena must have been busy because she didn't came back. Catherine went inside the bathroom and she took a quick shower before she left the room. On her way to Lena's office she bump into Shahara.

"I'm sorry my Lady." Shahara said as she quickly covered the cup she was holding with her hand to avoid spillage.

"It's alright, where are you going?" Catherine asked as she held Shahara's elbows to steady her.

"Oh, i was on my way to your room to give this medicine to Sky. Is she awake?" Catherine could smell the unpleasant smell of the drink and then she covered her nose.

"She's still asleep, but you could wake her up to let her drink that. After that let her sleep again, her breakfast will just be devilered in the room." After that they parted ways and Catherine continued to walk towards Lena's office, when she reached Lena's office she wasn't there.

"She's in the torture Chamber my lady." Catherine looked at the soldier who suddenly speaks. She nods her and went to the Chamber room, when she arrive there she saw Lena facing a woman who has been suspended in the air by chains, the woman is bloodied and beaten.

"You're a coward, beating me knowing that i can't fight back. Why don't you remove this colar and i'll fight you one on one you son of a bitch." The woman said as she glared at Lena.

"Where are the others?" Lena asked again as she wears the four knuckles.

"Kiss my ass bitch." The woman smirk, Lena punched her in the face and she groaned before laughing.

"You punched like a baby." Lena didn't punched her again, instead she just shakes her head and removed the four knuckles before giving it to Butcher.

"Do what must you do, make sure that she will speak the information we needed."

SKY

"Sky? Sky?" Sky's eyes slowly opened as she heard her name being called.

"Hey, wake up." Sky slowly looked up to see Shahara, she couldn't help but smile upon seeing her friend.

"Hey. How are you?" Shahara asked her, she sat up but winced when her whole body ache.

"Woah, easy there snowflake, easy." Shahara said, Sky nods her head. She still feel kinda dizzy and her legs feel...numb.

"I can't feel it." Sky said as she wiggles her toe, she removed the blanket and she heard Shahara gasp.

"What? Is there something wrong?" She asked her. Shahara blushed and she shakes her head.

"Well...nothing is wrong. It's just you have so many...bite marks." Shahara said as she examined Sky's body, though most of the bite marks where on Sky's inner thigh and waist.