Chapter 14

Cryst's POV

I was joking around with YB when GD comes in. We made a brief eye contact and I look away first. This is awkward.

"Where've you been?" YB ask him

"I was talking, with Hyuk" GD said and smirk at my way

"I hope he says nice thing about 'our' time" I tell GD, quoting the word our

He gape at me for a while as if not believing my response and then put on his emotionless mask.

YB laugh and said "Seriously Cryst? You're not tired? Don't you have anyone you love?"

I smirk at him "Well, aren't that what boys want from girls? Cause from my experiences, they only want me for that, so why hurt yourself believing someone loves you and staying in the so called relationship when you can save all that pain by having sex immediately?"

YB stops laughing and looks at me with confused but at the same time understanding what I meant, but there's also something I can't quite decipher. But GD, he looks almost guilty, key word almost. But then he gives me a sickening smile that makes me quite scared, I know GD very well and honestly, he scares me.

"Well then, I guess I'm gonna go now" I told them, without waiting for their answer, left the cafeteria.

~~~~~~~~

I was sitting under the tree, listening to music with my eyes closed, when I feel presence on my side.

"What?" I asked without opening my eyes

"C" the voice said, brokenly

I open my eyes and look to my side where Mino is seated. I raise an eyebrow at him.

He sighed and try to hold my hand but I quickly yank it back like his touch burn me.

"I love you C, after you left, everything is just fucked up, I'm fucked up, I never want to do it to you, I love you, but he made me do it or else he'll ruin my family" he said

"and why should I believe you again?" i ask him and he opens and closes his mouth for an answer

"Exactly, I don't have to believe you and I don't want to, It make things, easier" I smirk at him

Before he can say anything else, the bell rang, indicating that lunch is over, so I stood up and walk away from Mino, to my class.

~~~~~~

When the school ends, I went straight back home.

I was lying on my bed when my phone beeps indicating a text

Mark: "Hey babe, I miss you, call me on Skype!"

I chuckle and open up my laptop, going into skype.

"C!!!!!!" he said excitedly

I chuckle and blow him a kiss "Hey Mark"

"I really really really miss you" he said, pouting. Gosh he's so sexy.

I bit my lip to stop me from giggling and his eyes immediately goes to my lips and he groans.

"Dammit C! Are you trying to kill me?" he asked, frustrated.

I laughed at him "You're gonna be here in 3 weeks Mark, it's not that long" I said

He was about to say something when someone yells "DAMMIT MARK, YOU'RE NOT TELLING US THAT SHE CALLED? WHAT KIND OF FRIENDS ARE YOU?!"

I laughed and said "Hey Jin! Moos!"

"Hey girlie!" Jin said

"'ssup" Moos said

"We're gonna meet you soon! I can't wait!!!!" Jin said excitedly

"I know right!" I laugh

"There's gonna be a lot of pretty chicks there, right?" Moos said

I rolled my eyes and said "Moos, you're such a guy"

He scoffed "That's because I am" he rolled his eyes

"Okay okay bitches, get away from here, I need to talk to my baby" Mark said

"Just because you fuck her Mark...." Moos said

"Language!" Jin said "You guys have little manner" he continues, shaking his head making tsk sound.

"But you love us" we said simultaneously.

"Anyway, tell us what happened" Mark said and so I did, I told them what happen and I swear I saw Mark looks jealous that I do it with another guy, but it must be my imagination. I don't deserve anyone.

**********
A/N
Jinnie oppa <3
Read an vote... Thanks!

Love xoxo
-YJ <3