Chapter 21

After a while, Jiyong fell asleep and I took this chance to get the fuck away from here. Sure, he gives me pleasure, not as much as he did, but it’s pleasure after all. Jiyong scares me, I thought if I just let him fuck me, he’ll go away from me like the boys did, like he did, but after those amount of sex with him, I think he’s not going to let me go that easily. So I did what I could, I slowly crept out of the bed and picked up my clothes. Using GD’s phone, I called YB to pick me up and withing few minutes, he arrive and I scramble to his car.

It was silent at first before he asked “You did it with him, right?” and I nod.

He sigh heavily and said “You just make it worst Cryst”

“I thought he’ll leave me alone after we did it” I told him, looking down

“He’ll be obsessing you even more now that he already ‘taste’ you” he said, pressing the word taste

“But” he continues “where’s your phone? Why do you call me with his phone?”

“he threw my phone at the wall” I told him

“Why?”

“Because Mark called me”

“He’s your NY boyfriend right?”

I chuckle and shook my head “He’s NY version of Ravi, but I only do it with him there”

He chuckles “I wonder why you never get pregnant with that amount of sex you’ve been doing”

I gulp and feel the panic rising, so I try to calm myself and think about other things, I can not have panic attack right now, so I look out of the window and suddenly he pull over to the side of the road and stopped the car.

“You were never pregnant, right?” he asked seriously

I keep quiet

He gasped “You did?”

I didn’t answer

“Who’s the father?”

I keep quiet again

“Who the fuck is the father?!” he screams, obviously frustrated

That’s when the tears started streaming down my face and I did my best to avoid eye contact with YB

“It’s Hongbin”

********
A/N
I might or might not upload another chapter today but I already have a draft for the next chapter, so wait for it.

It’s a short chapter but it’s a chapter nonetheless. So happy reading!

Love, xoxo
-YJ <3