Chapter 28

Hongbin’s POV

The sound of beeping woke me up, opening my eyes, I was in a white room. Hospital. I’m in a hospital, but why? Suddenly, all the memories hit me and I gasp.

“Crystal” I whispered

“Crystal!” I was shouting now and immediately YB who was sitting near the wall storm over to me

“Hongbin, Hongbin, hey” he said and I look at him

“Where’s Crystal?” I ask him, desperately

“Jiyong” He said, and now, I don’t care anymore, I don’t care about my pride, my ego, I cried.

“No” I shook my head

“Where did he took her?” I asked

“I don’t know man, I’ve been looking for three fucking days and there’s no sign of her” he said frustratedly

“Wait, what?” I ask but before he could answer I continued

“I’ve been out for three days??” I ask shocked and he nodded

“Jiyong, he, he managed to temporarily paralyzed your leg, which is why you can’t move and Crystal leaving have so much impact on you, you went for three days coma” he explained

“I need to get her back man, I need to” I was now snatching away every wires on my body and start standing up but to my disappointment, I fell to the ground, but I was too numb to feel the pain. I need to get Crystal.

“Hey man, please go easy on yourself, please, Crystal wouldn’t want this, what would she think if you hurt yourself? She would never forgive herself” he said and I sighed. He’s right, I need to take it easy.

Two days later, I was released from the hospital and I can’t wait to start looking for Crystal. Later that day, me, YB, Mino, G, Mark, Jin and Moos all meet up at YB’s house.

“YB” I started “He’s your bestfriend, don’t you know his favourite place? His hideout or something”

“I try searching for every pl-” he started but then his eyes widen and he curse himself

“His hideout” He said “I fucking forgot about his hideout, I know where he is”

Later that day, YB showed us where Jiyong hideout is. Turn out, the place is surrounded by woods, and true enough, there’s a cabin in the middle of the forest. We were trying to make a move to check the cabin when the door of the cabin opens. Crystal. She came out of the cabin.

“Crystal” I whispered softly, sadly

It turns out, my voice is not so soft because her eyes widen and she turn to look for my voice. When she saw me, I saw sadness and longing in her eyes. It’s been almost a week we haven’t meet. I miss her too. But to my surprise, she shook her head and back away to the cabin.

“Crystal” I whisper-yell while she continue shaking her head, I could see tears in her eyes and I was about to run to her when she ran all the way back to the cabin.

“Why is she running away from me?” I said frustratedly to no one in particular.

It’s true, she should have been running to my arms and run away with me.

“She wants you safe” Mark said and I snapped my eyes to him

“Look, I know her, she loves you, she always have, if being with Jiyong would guarantee your safety, that’s exactly what she would do” he continued and I sighed.

That girl would be the death of me.

“Then what do you propose us to do? Let her be with him? There’s no way in fucking hell I would let that happen. She’s mine” I said

“What about you G? What’s your plan?” I continued asking G

“It won’t work without Crystal man, we have to create new plan” he said

“Let’s get back to my home and discussed this” YB said amd we followed him

~~~~~~~~~~~

“What if you talk to him YB? Surely he would listen?” Moos said

“No, he knows I’m with you guys, he will never listen” YB said

“What if we kidnapped Crystal?” Jin asked

“Umm what about no?” Mino answered

“He’s right, it’s gonna make him even mad” Mark said

“This is hopeless” G said and I couldn’t help but nod.

We’ve been here for hours and we can’t come up with any idea to get Crystal out.

“YB” I look at him “Jiyong, didn’t he have any weakness or something?”

He sighed and nodded “He has one, the only person who can persuade him, who scare him, is his cousin, but I have no way to contact him, all I know is his name and that he moved away from here before high school started”

“What’s his name?” I ask him, hoping that maybe, just maybe, i know him.

“Lee Minhyuk” he said