Chapter 33

2 days later

It’s the day. It’s Monday. Yeaaaaayyy! Note the sarcasm.

Yesterday, as promised, all of us hang out together, at first we lounge around Hongbin’s house but then the boys got bored and we decided to watch movies. Imagine the envious stare the girls gave me when they saw that I was surrounded by hot boys. Yes, the boys are really really delicious looking, but only Hongbin matters to me.

Flashback

We were all laughing together when I told them I’m going to the bathroom. Hongbin decides that he wanted to come along but I told him to stay, so he did.

After I’m done, I went back to find a group of girls flirting with the boys. I chuckle but immediately stop when I saw a girl flirting shamelessly with my Hongbin. MY HONGBIN.

I stood frozen when I saw her flirting with him, but I’m even mad that the girl has the gut to put her hand on Hongbin’s arm. Hongbin looks lost but then the girl start leaning in, that’s when I lost it. I practically stomp over them and before she could kiss Hongbin, I grab her arm, pushing her to the floor.

You see, her kind of girl is what triggers my violence. She looks at me with shock and I smirk down at her. Slowly, I sit down on one knees on her arm and she whined. I grab a fistful of her hair and pull it, causing her to cry in pain, but I don’t care.

“You see, bitch” I sneer “I’m not good with sharing”

I motion to Hongbin

“He’s mine. You just did a great mistake trying to kiss him”

But then I smirk “Which means, you gotta pay, whore”

With that I let go of my hand on her hair and punch her. Hard. A satisfied smile spread on my face when I heard a crack. Must be a broken nose.

I stood up looking at the girl’s friends to see them looking at me with shock.

“Don’t tell me you want the same fate with her?” I said sweetly

They shook their head scrambling away from our group dragging their injured friend. YB claps his hand followed by the boys and I bow mockingly to them.

Hongbin wraps his hand around my stomach but instead of doing what I usually did, which is leaning back to him, I pried his arm away, walking away, not before flipping him off.

I guess the boys are too stunned I did that to Hongbin that they froze momentarily, just giving me enough time to ran away from them.

2 hours after that, I was in a park alone. How I get here you ask? Easy. I stole a car. My phone has been ringing non stop, each one of the boys tried calling me at least once, but I refuse to talk to them. But Hongbin has been persistent. I have the right to be mad at him, the girl almost kiss him and all he can do is stood frozen? Seriously? What’s so hard about refusing to talk to that bitch? Am I that ugly or something?

Finally having enough of their call, I turn off my phone and decided to go to the beach furthest away from the boys.

It was now 5pm and the incident happen around noon, so it’s roughly 5 hour and I’m still pissed at Hongbin. I fucking hate that guy. But we all know I fucking love him. So I decided to just went home. My home, not Hongbin’s.

I was walking to my car when I suddenly stop walking. Against the tree not far from me, a figure lean on it and stare at me. Hongbin. He started walking towards me and my eyes widen, I took a step back and his eyes shows how hurt he is by my action.