Chapter 29

“Wait, what?” G said and we all snapped our heads to him

“Lee Minhyuk? Fucking Lee Minhyuk is related to that bastard?” he continues.

YB look at him confused but nodded anyway while all of us look at him confused

“Do you know his face?” G asked

“Yeah, I have a picture of him and Jiyong” YB said, standing up, rummaging through his stuff and when he found what he’s looking for he gave it to G.

Seeing the picture, G laughed so hard that tears were forming in his eyes.

“This is ridiculous” He finally said

“What? Why?” I asked, genuinely curious

“Because, Lee Minhyuk” he started “is practically Crystal’s brother”

All of us look at him with wide eyes and that’s when realisation hit me.

“You mean, ‘the’ Minhyuk?” I asked and he nodded

He look at the rest of the boys and said “He’s our other bestfriend, he and Crystal are like siblings, they were closer than any of us, except for you Hongbin”

I smirk at this “Well, do you have any idea how to contact him?” I asked causing him to grin

“Of course, we’ve been contacting each other for years”

“Great, okay so G will contact Minhyuk and we will discuss what we’ll do when he came” I said and all of them nodded.

~~~~~~~~

As soon as G contacted Minhyuk yesterday, Minhyuk immediately book a plane ticket and so here we are at the airport waiting for him. He said his flight will arrive the next day, which is today at 7pm.

I know I’ve heard of Minhyuk from Crystal when we were together back then. I’m quite curious to meet him and also nervous because he’s practically Crystal’s brother.

It was now 7.15 pm and we’re still waiting. I was starting to get tired when

“Yo Minhyuk, over here!” G shouted and all of us look to the direction he’s looking and I must say, my ego hurts a bit looking at him.

He looks like the type who workout a lot, and he is quite good looking. By the amount of girls who giggles when he pass by them, I’m pretty sure he’s that attractive to them, I wonder if Crystal ever fall to this guy. Just thinking of that angers me.

YB shook me from my thoughts and I look up to see G bro-hugging Minhyuk.

“Long time no see hyung” G said

“What’s a hyung?” I ask curious

“Oh, I forgot” G said

“This is Hongbin, Crystal’s boyfriend” and at this, Minhyuk stiffen and look at me with blank face.

He walks toward me, proceeding to circle around me and I gulp, Oh shit, what will he do to me, I hope I still get to be alive when they get Crystal out safely.

He stopped right in front of me, sizing me up and down. I look straight to his eyes, knowing that he’s trying to challenge me and after few agonizing seconds, he finally smile and pat my shoulder.

“I like this guy, I approve” he said and I let out breath of relief.

G was laughing hard right now, actually, he’s been trying to hold back laughter when Minhyuk is checking me. When he finally couldn’t take it anymore, he laugh so hard, YB joined him as well as the others.

“You” *laugh* “should see” *laugh* “your face” G said in between laughter

“Priceless” YB said

I groan in annoyance at them but join in chuckling a few seconds later.

~~~~~~~~~~~

“So, I heard Crystal is in trouble, with my cousin? How is this possible? G?” Minhyuk asked

“remember that psycho guy I told you? The one that told me to stay away from Crystal?” G asked

“Yeah” he nodded

“Turn out, he’s your cousin” G said

“What?” He asked

*********
A/N

Okay so someone told me my book is quite quick paced cause Crystal was suppose to be heartless but no longer than a month, Crystal changed from heartless to a not so heartless girl. Now, I want to tell you guys that I do realise the change is quick but, I feel like if you love someone so much, you can’t stand staying that cold to them especially if they explain the reason they did what they did and it’s for your sake. I know she sounds weak because she forgive Hongbin so easily, but she loves him and whoever love someone should know how it feels. She is stronger than anyone who might kill themselves already if things like this happen to them,.so I hope this clear things up. Thank you.

And enjoy

Love, xoxo
-YJ <3