Epilogue #2

The rest of the year went surprisingly smooth. As promised, Minhyuk did spend the summer with us. During the summer, YB found a girl and fell in love with her, Hyorin, my bestfriend. Moos, Ravi and Mino didn't give up fheir bachelor way just yet, they enjoyed sex with different girls, I hope they didn't catch STD.

Mark and G still looking for the right girl but Jin did say he found a girl and her name is shannon (A/N yes I just did that, I'm a Shajin shipper, peace no hate) and he's happy with her.

About Jiyong, when Minhyuk went home after a month, he decided to come along, to start fresh and when Minhyuk spend his summer here, he comes too, along with his girlfriend Holly.

Hyuk, Hongbin and Me becomes the devil trio, why you may asked, we cause trouble, triple trouble and we've been inseparable. So people knows not to mess us three but our friendship with the boys still strong as ever.

Me and Hongbin is getting closer, our relationship is as strong as ever. I told him once about my obsession of werewolves, how it's amazing they know who they mate is. So we ended up 'mating', his words not mine.

Hyuk, he's still trying to forget me, after all, he told us I'm his first love and once he caught Hongbin in me, Hongbin's fault by the way, he forgot to lock the fucking door and I know Hongbin didn't realise but I saw pain in his eyes so I confronted him after Hongbin's asleep.

Flashback

"Hyuk" I greeted

He quickly wipe his eyes "Crystal"

"I'm sorry you have to see that, Hongbin forgot to lock the door" I said

"No, it's really not your fault, I'm sorry for feeling like this" he said

"Hey Hyuk, you know" I started "You'll make good boyfriend. Whoever she is, she will be the luckiest girl. Well maybe lucky, but not as lucky as me" I said smiling and he gave me an amused grin

"Don't tell Hongbin please?" he pleaded and I smiled

"I don't know what you're talking about" I said and he laughed

I stood up going back to Hongbin's room but not before kissing his cheek and whispering "Don't worry Hyuk, one day, someone would love you just as much you love them"

And I walk to Hongbin's room and sleep in his arm

End of Flashback

Today is our graduation day and after everything is done, I quickly rush, trying to find Hongbin, once I spotted him, I literally jump in his arm and kiss the life out of him.

"Congrats baby" he said kissing my forehead

"I have something to tell you" I said grinning

"Oh yeah?" he asked "but first, I have a favor to ask of you" he said again

I furrow my eyebrow in confusion and he pointed somewhere on the stage so I turn to look and gasp

'Crystal Richtson, will you marry me?'

A banner said and I turn back to Hongbin to see him kneeling on one knee holding up a ring.

"My dad is handing over the company to me, so I decided I want to marry you first and we can start off our future together" he said

And I shouted a Yes to him.

He hugged me and kiss me hard.

"So what's your news?" he asked

My smile widen "Guess who's going to be a father?"

His eyes widen and then he grin, touching my stomach "You're pregnant?" he asked and I nodded

And that's how our future started, finally, after everything we went through, I have my happily ever after, with Hongbin.

************
A/N

FINALLY DONE, COMPLETE!

This is a bit shorter. Ending this book is a bittersweet moment for me but that's the end of this book.

So those who read My Mate is A He?! I will try to update the book. Frankly, I've never read those kind of book (manxman) but I will try my best writing it.

As for new book, I might upload the prologue of the story real soon, and I mean I'm uploading it now, it's called 'Second Chance' and......... *drum rolls*

It's going to be a normal werewolf story where a girl got rejected by her mate after he mated her. I admit it might get cliche at some points but everything seems cliche nowadays, so do check it out aight? Thank you!

Love, xoxo
- YJ <3