Chapter 24

Hongbin’s POV

“I love you Hongbin, always” She whispered so quietly I know it wasn’t meant for me to heard it, but I did, so I did the only thing I could, I hug her tighter, afraid that she’ll disappear if I let go.

We pulled away and I was taken aback when she smile at me, she’s so beautiful and I touch her cheeks, I was surprised when she put her hand on top of mine, bringing it to her mouth and kiss it, it was our thing back then and she’s doing it now, which makes me smile widely. I know if GD found out about this, he would try hurting Crystal, but I won’t make the same mistake, I’ll die protecting Crystal from that lunatic.

“Let’s go get the boys” I said to her and interwining our fingers together and she nods.

We walk into the cafeteria hand in hand and everyone in the cafe look at us with their mouth open until

“What the fuck are you looking at?” Crystal shouted and everyone starts doing their own business and I chuckle at her feistiness

As we arrive at the table, YB was smirking at us and I scratch the back of my head, nervous. Jin and Moos was glaring dagger at me, but Mark, he look back and forth between me and Crystal and he look almost broken and speak up

“What are we looking at now?”

“Uhmmm, you see” Crystal started and I look at her in awe, she’s so cute until YB clear his throat, snapping me out of trance and I cough once, to clear the awkwardness away and continue for Crystal

“I have some explaining to do with YB, I need you guys to listen as well”

“Why?” Moos said

“Because” I started “because Crystal want you guys to listen as well, and I’ll do anything she wants”

At this YB said “whipped” while coughing, but it’s heard by Jin and Moos who immediately laugh but cover it up by coughing as well.

Mark only nodded. The bell rang and we decided to meet at YB’s car before going to my place. Crystal grabs YB’s arm and was about to run to class but I stopped her for a while, kissing her cheeks, grinning when she stared at me with wide eyes, but unable to speak anything and it was YB’s turn to drag her to class.

~~~~~~~~~
YB’s POV

I know that other than me and the NY boys, nobody could really make Crystal smile and when I look at Hongbin and Crystal just now, I know that even though she’s happy with us, she’s happier with Hongbin compare to me and the NY boys combined. But, Mark, I know he have some sort of an affection to Crystal, heck everyone can see it, everyone but Crystal.

“Hey Crystal” I said as we sit down “I’m sorry for telling Hongbin about your pregnancy”

“It’s not your fault YB” she sighed “He deserved to know, if anything, I’m grateful you did that”

“Cryst, uhmm about Mark” I started “Do you guys ever have romantic relationship?” I asked

She chuckle and shook her head “No YB, why would we? Sure we ‘do’ each other, but that’s just it, I don’t even deserve that guy” she said quoting the word do

This girl. She didn’t see it. Everyone loves her but she’s just blinded by all the pain she experienced. I guess I can’t blame her for that.

When the class ended and school is finally over, we went to my car to wait up for the boys. We were talking when the boys approached us and we decided to drive separately.

Crystal will ride with me, Mark will ride with Hongbin and Moos and Jin ride the other car.

When Mark said he’ll go with Hongbin, Crystal’s eyes widen.