Epilogue Part 1

1 Year Later

A year has passed and we have had the most toughest year. Chris and I are doing great. There have been fights but they have only made us stronger. Savannah is turning two soon and Maleah turned one last week.  As for Josie and Derek they have a an adorable baby boy how is turning one in a few weeks. They decided to give their relationship a shot again and ever since then the baby has brought them together. Josie did talk to Derek about the small incident between her and Damien. At first Derek was a little mad but he got over it. Damien has been supportive of their relationship and has been around a lot helping out with Aaliyah. Aaliyah is almost four and is starting school soon. She loves her baby brother so much that it sometimes makes me think we should have another baby. Damien has a girlfriend her name is Jasmine. She is very pretty and tall. I have met her once and she is really sweet. Aaliyah loves her but she doesn't take the place of Josie. At first Josie was nervous about Damien and his girl but she understood since she had Derek. Damien and his girlfriend are expecting twins.

Tonight Chris is taking me to dinner on the beach. It feels nice to finally go out and have some time to ourselves.

He took me to an Italian restaurant with a secluded private area outside for us. The whole time we shared memories and shared many laughs. At the end we were stuffed but I had an urge to eat dessert. They one of my favorite chocolate hazelnut cheesecake. A few minutes later the waiter brought my dessert to our table. I was looking out to the ocean view not really paying attention to my dessert laying in front of my eyes. When I looked down to my dessert I saw a beautiful diamond ring on top. Was he proposing?

"Alison, you have given me I could ever ask for. A family. If it wasn't for you coming back and telling me I was a dad I wouldn't be here today. Sometimes I don't even feel like I'm living in an actual world. There's just something else that could make this more real and that is you being mine forever. So Alison Reynolds, will you be the honor of being my wife?" He asked nervously

I was speechless. Tears were forming in my eyes and I pinched myself feeling as if it were a dream. Only to know this was real.

"Yes" I finally said

I was so excited to see what the future would bring.