Welcome Home

A few weeks ago Chris asked me if I wanted to move into a new home. After thinking about it, I decided that it would be best for us to live in the same home. We went house hunting but didn't find the one. We decided that for now we were going to live in a condo because it was closer to his business.

~

Today was the day we were moving in and I couldn't be more excited to be living with my love and beautiful daughter. Derek was a little worried when I told him I was moving out but he felt confident that it was also for the best. Besides Derek and Chris were business partners which meant they would see each other often and he'd probably visit more often as well.

"Hey gorgeous, ready to see our new home?" Chris asked

"Yes I'm really excited. " I replied

I grabbed Savannah who was fast asleep and put her in the car seat. Then we drove off.

"Okay ready to see our new home?" Chris asked getting his keys.

I nodded.

When he opened it I was completely speechless. It was huge. It was wide, had a huge living, four bedrooms, three baths, and a staircase which worried me a little. I mean what if I dropped Savannah on my way downstairs. And Savannah will be crawling soon which worried me more.

Who knows though we could be having more kids in this house.

~

Savannah is asleep at the moment and Chris has been in his home office all day. I decided to make him lunch and bring it up to him.

"Hey I made you some lunch." I said bringing it up to him.

He smiled.  "Thanks you know I've been working all day and I really wanna spend time with you guys but your brother and I are trying to close a business deal from Japan. "

I went over to him and sat on his lap and straddled him. I looked him in the eyes even though as cliché as it sounds I felt lost I'm his arms. That was until he put his lips on mine. He kissed my jawline and was asking for an entrance. Of course I welcomed it besides I haven't been alone with him ever since we conceived Savannah.  The kiss started getting heated and clothes were starting to come off. Them he carried me to our room. He later me down and I quickly removed his shirt and un buckled his pants.  He did the same with me and before we knew it we were laying naked on top of each other. That didn't last long before we were going like wild animals on the bed.

We did it for about 30 minutes before we heard crying. I got up gave him a peck on the lips then put on my robe and went into the nursery.

"Shhh Vannah don't cry." I calmed  her  down.

I carried her in my arms just like I did when she was a newborn and sat on a rocking chair in the nursery. I looked down at my beautiful daughter and just thought about all the rough memories of being pregnant and alone with her. I still felt bad that Chris wasn't there for her birth but he had a reputation. "I love you Savannah. "

Just then I heard a knock on the door.

"Can I come in?" I heard Chris ask

I nodded.

He came over and sat next to me. "Can I hold her?"

"Yea"

"I still can't believe she's mine. " he said

"Well she is just look at her."

"Thank you" he said looking up at me

"For what? " I asked confusingly

"For her. Even though I wasn't there for you both you didn't give her up and know I'm holding her in my arms."

"I would never give up a child of mine especially if yours"

"So when are you going to give me another mini me or mini you?"

I laughed then though about it. We just had sex and didn't use protection.  The was thing was I wasn't worried if it happened it happened and this time I was going to stay. I would have a family.